Disappointed
Short Long Story
Came online after few months to see what is going on, on the server. Classy, some people starting new rp, and veterans hiding in their huts doing some serious rp. What else could i do, so i tried to fill in somewhere. Hired as bodyguard by president walked him around the city. Then xDeadshotx came around calling me *** and blackshit out of nowhere. Being provoked told him to stop, he did not listen so i whacked him with a baton. His magic pockets held automatic shotgun which brought doom on me. Being unhappy of the situation i stared at ceiling of the nexus lobby. Yet again comes xDeadshotx calling me niggershit blackshit. Called admin Reebs. Ignored me. Called him again. Did not care even tou he was nearby. Who cares, Sru serg job opened. Took the job just to be respected by others as law force. Moments of silence did not last long. President called me to arrest xDeadShotx for threatening his life. Chased him around with my m4a1 out( classy gun) He did not stop at the gun point. Respawned his BMW and tried to run away. I made a warning shot, nothing, the culprit did not stop. Shot his car twice. He stopped. As i ran to his car i could read in a chat. * Hold on i am calling an admin*. Oh well whatever. Bring him on. Reebs showed up. Explained to him what happend. Admin simply refused to listen to me. He said he did not see the situation. So to be fair I get blacklisted for 3 hours and xDeadshotx go to minge around. 

After this nice play I have had enough of this, FRIENDLY admins only to FRIENDS of theirs.

Love to all people who gave me nice memories of this server, cuz now, it is sewer.
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
A lot of this was venting, but i'm not going to lie some of the things said here i found relate able.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • MacTavish
I understand the annoyance you must've had if this entire story is true but you can't call Fearless a 'sewer' based on one tiny experience like this.
I suggest you make an unblacklist appeal if you truly were within your rights, there's not much use for these little rants I'm afraid.
You'll have a better chance explaining yourself and the situation in your UBL.
The following 5 users Like Agorith's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Ghost, MacTavish, King Kickass, Random
See, your mistake was shanking him with a baton. You should've just responded with the same way, calling him a blackshit. Its the best way to avoid these situations. But alas, you can always make an unblacklist request.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Arkten
Agorith. It is not the first time that such a thing happend. Maybe i overdid with the "sewer" but i got really annoyed at that point.
Unblacklist request ? I tried many times with this kind of situations when admin came and said the same thing, " rule **. you should have known better" " i am blacklisting you". Leaving the guy who did not come for rp but for bait/minge only. It is yet another time when the random guy who said " admin to me, he broke a rule" runs away unscathed laughing out loud. Why should i apply unblacklist when admin blacklisted me solely on what he heard from the other guy saying " i did not see the situation". You can't check voice chat in server logs, neither me or him has any evidence. Yet i won't be unblacklisted.

CRIMINAL JOB

Job name itself is a joke. We have rebels and corleones for this. It is minge only job. Name yourself a criminal and you are halway there to kill someone according to the rules.
IT is not roleplay job. I can understand people calling themselves private army and building a HQ to train etc. But criminal is a joke.
Criminals don't roleplay in any way, they look for a chance to kill somebody and just yelling at people calling names. They will speed their cars in the main evo city road, to "accidently" car crash or hit someone. They will run in somebody RP and ruin it.
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
The following 2 users Like elfons's post:
  • Baskingner, Tomo
8 Years and you expect good roleplayers to still be around? Most left because just over 50% of FL players just run around minging 24/7. Most don't want to RP anymore and has become a lot more aggressive over this year.
Regards, Midget

(09-01-2016, 11:25 AM)elfons Wrote: Agorith. It is not the first time that such a thing happend. Maybe i overdid with the "sewer" but i got really annoyed at that point.
Unblacklist request ? I tried many times with this kind of situations when admin came and  said the same thing, " rule **. you should have known better" " i am blacklisting you". Leaving the guy who did not come for rp but for bait/minge only. It is yet another time when the random guy who said " admin to me, he broke a rule" runs away unscathed laughing out loud. Why should i apply unblacklist when admin blacklisted me solely on what he heard from the other guy saying " i did not see the situation". You can't check voice chat in server logs, neither me or him has any evidence. Yet i won't be unblacklisted.

CRIMINAL JOB

Job name itself is a joke. We have rebels and corleones for this. It is minge only job. Name yourself a criminal and you are halway there to kill someone according to the rules.
IT is not roleplay job. I can understand people calling themselves private army and building a HQ to train etc. But criminal is a joke.
Criminals don't roleplay in any way, they look for a chance to kill somebody and just yelling at people calling names. They will speed their cars in the main evo city road, to "accidently" car crash or hit someone. They will run in somebody RP and ruin it.

You're really just only fucking yourself over if you refuse to make an unblacklist appeal.
You've been blacklisted by a moderator, administrator rules above and the moderator in question will not be able to place the verdict in the end of the UBL/UBR.
Therefore we could hear you out there, your choice.
I'm not saying it's a guaranteed approval but if you're this upset about the situation and you're going to cause a fuss about it you might aswell try and actually do something about it.
Just instantly giving up and resorting to such rants is rather dull..
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Broccoli
As for the criminal issue you have, all you're doing is making complaints about the job as a whole pulling a massive amount of players over the same line when in reality there are plenty of people that go criminal and are far from how you've described them all to be.
It'd be much wiser to make suggestions, offer solutions to these issues of yours and perhaps start a constructive discussion however I've seen none of that.
Are you expecting us to disallow the ''Criminal'' job as a whole? That clearly won't ever happen as we can't assume for every criminal to be the same. I'm not like that at all when I have said custom job.