Unban Mr.Ranger.
Your name:[FL:RP]Mr.Ranger

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:103998288

Your ban ID: 73449

Banned by: [FL]Skummet 

Reason: BRA (74604) - Player Disrespect, FearRP Breakage.

Involved: Ratatoskr, [FL]Skummet, PvPMcNuggets.

Why we should unban you: In the video evidence there is no clear evidence of the PVPMcNuggets initiating Fearrp. As I explained in the BR, I was insulting IC and it is a natural reflex for me call people c*nt. Also as Reebs said the audio is extremely un-clear (Personally I could not hear anything) and  does not speak for the duration of the recording.

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation. 
As i Stated in the PR case. I can hereby say that Ranger's Character is a violent and fearless man, hence why he told the cop to go ahead and shoot then. (because the cop was threatening an unarmed man with a M4 assault rifle) Anyway, GrimTheAngel, Ranger and I have been doing this RP for a few days now and we have developed our characters so the SRU officers were not aware of Ranger's Character traits.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello MR.Ranger, in the video provided in the PR you are told to leave the area, the srus are armed but you refuses to leave, therefor this is FearRP.
You are also telling one of the sru that they are a vagina, and since you yourself claimed that all u said was OOCly that makes it a player disrespect. I will ask for input from another staffmember before denieing this UBR.
I've considered this with two diffrent staffmembers and we have come to the conclusion that you do disrespect the player, and also breaks FearRP.

Denied.