Report: [FL:RP]Mr. Ranger
Name of player: [FL:RP]Mr.Ranger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103998288

Time in GMT: 20:00 approx.

Server: v4b1

Summary: Insulting me in OOC and breaking fearrp by saying "go ahead and shoot me", I was talking with him IC the entire time but my mic isn't in the recording

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmewFjLJ...e=youtu.be
The proof has not uploaded.
(08-29-2016, 05:58 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP]Mr.Ranger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103998288

Time in GMT: 20:00 approx.

Server: v4b1

Summary: Insulting me in OOC and breaking fearrp by saying "go ahead and shoot me", I was talking with him IC the entire time but my mic isn't in the recording

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmewFjLJ...e=youtu.be

Involved - I was part of the situation, to which Skummet eventually dealt with.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
give it a sec
Btw Me insulting you was IC most of the time. And I don't know if anyone else gets this but, I call literally everyone "c*nt" it is just a reflex. Asking you to shoot me IC, is just the way I had built my character during the RP I was doing with Ratatoskr and Grim
(08-29-2016, 06:32 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Btw Me insulting you was IC most of the time. And I don't know if anyone else gets this but, I call literally everyone "c*nt" it is just a reflex. Asking you to shoot me IC, is just the way I had built my character during the RP I was doing with Ratatoskr and Grim

This is true, His RP character has been built up to act fearless and a powerful leader...

This is from an RP with Ranger, Grim and I

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The audio levels in this video are either quite low, or I'm just deaf. I personally can't hear anything when viewing the video. Requesting better evidence. 24 hours to provide it otherwise this report is denied.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I don't have any problem hearing what MR.Ranger says.
MR.Ranger Clearly Player disrespects and asks to get killed.
Approved.