The Removal of a Misunderstood ban.
Your name: [FL:RP] Create

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87369477

Your ban ID: 71251

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation

Reason: Tranq People without valid reason.

Involved: Kerbal and Joe Joe

Why we should unban you: 
I believe that this ban should be excused from my record because this ban was invalid and at the time of the supposed rule breakage, Generation, nor any other Administrator or Moderator were online. Generation only heard the other side of the story without actually listening my side. I was RPing as a Race Saboteur and I was subjected to money if I were to carry the process out. Some business couple had entered the race and they were to ones to tell me to make sure they won. I did this by using the Tranquilliser Gun to give a delay to the other racers to make sure the clients who hired me, to win. Generation failed to understand that I was hidden when doing so, and I did not overly use the Tranquilliser, I used it on the people in front of the clients. As we were in the moderation sit, I, as well as my employers, were telling our side of the story and that there were a valid reason/ Generation seemed to go AFK for 4-6 Minutes whilst we were telling our side. He then mentioned that indeed this event were to be passive, however I was not aware that this was a real event, not just a RP, because I was only employed and I did not see the event forums that day. There was a valid reason, and my job was set to the appropriate manner. I believe it was a misunderstanding on Ours and Generations behalf and our side of the story wasn't heard correctly and may have been taken the wrong way. Thank you very much for reading this UBR, I appreciate the time.
In this case, the ban was valid. It was only a 6 hour ban and you did in fact ruin a passive event. I understand the takedown method was non-lethal so nobody's lives were in danger but instead of hiring you to ruin the experience of running the marathon for those running, why people who hired you haven't only used the steroids? You just ruined the experience for those running.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I wouldn't say I ruined the RP. The RP Owner even said himself that it made the RP more exciting and he was fine with it. I didn't have control over what they wanted to do to win the race, I was in it for the money. They handed me the tranquilliser and darts and told me to do it, I was only doing what I was told to do.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70720

Link to the case UBR.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Indeed, that was Joe Joe's UBR. My story is still the same as it was then, I have not changed it. Although it was only a 6 Hour ban, it shows worse on my records and I do not wish for people to perceive me as someone I am not. You did not listen to us and indeed your ban reason 'Tranq without valid reason.' The valid reason was to which we did, win. If they did not win, then you could class is as indeed random tranq however there was a reason behind it, and that reason was carried out and succeeded thus making it valid. This is nothing personal against you Generation, I just wish to maintain a good record.

EDIT: I would be willing to have a weapons blacklist now in trade for this ban. a Weapons blacklist is more suited for this supposed rule break.
--- Involved ---

I do agree with create we did have a reason for him to sabotage the race, so we were able to win the race, so in fact when you banned us for "tranq without valid reason" was in fact not the appropriate reason as it was un accurate because we had a valid reason to tranq as we wanted to win. Also us tranq'ing us made the race more interesting for the other contestants, stated by the marathon host.

Also I have to add you did not listen to our side of the story just one bit, instead you only took the person who reported us side of the story, which in fact is poor.

I hope you can take my response under consideration.

Kerbal
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.
Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]