Ban Removals
Your name: [PG:M] Kahjo / [PG:M] Kahjo (At that time) Currently [FL:RP] Kahjo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 64172, 64754

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez, [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Suiciding to avoid arrest, BRA (63853) - Homophobia

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: My first ban, it was from Suiciding to avoid arrest, I remember this situation clearly. It was one day, still hadn't even 50hours, what I can remember, I was in the Nexus Bridge at V2D, being arrested. I did want to avoid arrest, So I decided to "Fall" Down, So did I jump down, and Suicide to avoid arrest. I now want to prove to you, that I have over 850hours and 17RPP, that this will not happen, and I am trying to apologize for this. This is why I'd like to get it off my record as it might influence my future, here in Fearless.

Now my second ban which was of Homophobia, "BRA (63853) - Homophobia", It occurred before I was an actual part of the community, I was a member in a community called Peargaming, with a little different rules, where homophobia is allowed and racism actually. So if I remember this right, I PM'd someone saying that he was a fa*gt, And I got a ban, I'd like to ensure you that I have learnt from my mistakes, and not have been breaking that same rule in now about one year, and that I am sorry of it and would like for it to get erased from my ban record, as it is a little ban but it counts actually really big, as it is a ban.

I am alright, If this does not go thru, but I am here to show you, that I am here to apology and that I have learned my mistakes, which will not occur again.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.
This went to the wrong section :c Help me pls and move it to UBR
Moved to UBR section.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hey Kahjo. I can understand why you want this ban removed. However, you have admitted to doing what you were banned for. We only really give out second chances and remove bans if they are permanant.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-28-2016, 03:51 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Hey Kahjo. I can understand why you want this ban removed. However, you have admitted to doing what you were banned for. We only really give out second chances and remove bans if they are permanant.

Quote:You may post an appeal after a decent amount of time trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology. But keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.

Alright...? I just decided to give it a try as the UBR Rules stated.
In my opinion, that rule only applies to lengthy bans dependant on the way it'd worded.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]