Mouise PR
Name of player: Mouise

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83433678

GMT:12:00 ish

Server: V4b1

Summary: FearRP. We hostaged him for trespassing. We tied him up as you would, although he kept going on about 'meta' and stuff -which I have no clue what he was going on about-, instead obeying FearRP and PMing me later about the meta situation. He just did ranted right there in the middle of a hostage situation. He also random raided, although I have no evidence but I though I would put that in there.

We ask him 'U know FearRP' and he does respond yes. So we carry on. I say 'Follow' Multiple times, although he goes on about meta.

[Image: E36C588D1E650834C023BEF03D5C1C9DC65D86E4]

[Image: 550CAEEC57557A7FA72F3EF459FD17E122323321]
Hi,

I was inside the property trying raiding it by myself in the search for contra, but I was unable to get in due to the keypads not being connected to the doors. So I asked on @ for an admin to help, but none was online at the time.

So since no admins was available to help against the blocked doors, I PM'ed the owner (Dobby) to come and open the doors as I had already cracked them but just couldn't get in, seeing they were actually just propblocks. Shortly after, Dobby arrives along with his Corleone partner and ties me with a hostage rope. In this case I tell them they can't do that as they have metagamed me being there. They had no idea I would be in the warehouse if I hadn't asked him OOC'ly in PM to come and open the blocked doors. They ignored this and took me hostage instead, throwing accusations of me refusing to RP, when they really were the ones breaking the rules in the first place.

I do admit that I was refusing to RP at the short time we were RPing, but then resumed the RP afterwards. I should never have been taken hostage tho, they took advantage of the OOC information ICly.
So you random raided, since you said 'in search for contraband' even though you have to raid either heard contraband or doing Burglar RP, which you were not since your job was Rebel. And the keypads work fine. Any evidence drop a screenshot below.
Involved.

Evidence to Dobbys support PR: 
[Image: 9D057D0AD733BAE80560E7F60F9D76BA47E131A6][Image: 7D138F0BC12E69353F653E9A056E07B0B09A0B26]
You admit in not following their commands, resulting in you clearly breaking FearRP.
I dont know your exact reason for raiding or what exactly happend but that should be a topic on another thread.

Player Report

Approved

You admit, and this can also be shown on the screenshots, for not following FearRP. Punishment will be issued.
Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You said the keypads didn't work because you had re-spawned them from last session, and after taking me hostage you deleted it all and spawned the dupe again. As you can tell by the 4 pictures you have both posted. You are clearly trying to lie on a forum report. The pictures in the first post shows the whole first setup, and in 'the best goat's pictures it shows after you deleted them. I have the pictures saved incase they remove them.
(08-25-2016, 11:53 AM)Mousie Wrote: -snip-

Warned for posting after approval.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]