New Vehicles Update! - Part 1: High End
(08-26-2016, 12:23 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Thanks for all the feedback!

Please do note that this is only part 1, and that the other parts will not contain of high end sport cars, but proper city cars. Also bare in mind that we could replace one of the older high-end vehicles with a more city-alike car. We try to aim for a good balance, and let judge about the final result when all parts are released.

PS. Do not worry about your wallet, if we decide to replace a car, you'll have the option to get a full refund!

leave the ferrari spider alone, ive had my spider since my first 100 hours, please do get rid of the lambo because its shit
Add mercedes benz spinter
There really needs to be a car that costs a ludicrous amount of money, that way its a rare car to see, and just driving it will get you noticed.
Maybe adding some sort of feature where you can only purchase it after donating a certain amount to the server and then having to buy it with a huge amount of in-game cash, maybe a Bugatti or something like that? at the moment the only thing a player can work toward is a BMW and they're so common that the payoff of buying one is nothing.
Stop making me feel poor with all these updates I can't afford.
(08-26-2016, 12:23 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Thanks for all the feedback!

Please do note that this is only part 1, and that the other parts will not contain high end sport cars, but proper city cars. Also bare in mind that we could replace one of the older high-end vehicles with a more city-alike car. We try to aim for a good balance, and lets judge only upon having all parts released.
PS. Do not worry about your wallet, if we decide to replace a car, you'll have the option to get a full refund!
We've also already chosen all city cars so it's pointless making suggestions towards specific cars now.
As mentioned by Soul, it'd be wise only to judge the end result of this project as I can guarantee you there will be plenty of choice for everyone in the end.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
In my opinion it is a poor choice of cars. Hopefully part 2 will be better.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The BMW is old school. I'm sure that people will be more confused to why we lower a high priced car that has been with fearless all these years.
Now we just need a sound pack to the cars! Cheese
Sweet :O
You need to joke!
Thanks!
Great job!