Pets
(09-16-2010, 12:59 PM)Enfuze Wrote: I had a Hamster.. No pictures tho.. Since Like Skaara, I was to young to realize to take some.. He died like 3 years ago... I remember when me and my Parents went to the pet store, there was like 5 hamsters and all the same with short fur.. and then I saw one witch was not as active as the others sitting in the corner.. I felt sorry for him, Also he was very fuzzy and so cute.. with those Dark eyes ^_^... Ahh The memories..
That's... a very... interesting... story... It brings... back... memories... of when... I used to... have pets... Except they weren't... hamsters... and... they... weren't... mine...

I... also... like to... put elipses... after... every... few words... or so...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-16-2010, 03:14 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(09-16-2010, 01:19 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(09-16-2010, 12:59 PM)Enfuze Wrote: I had a Hamster.. No pictures tho.. Since Like Skaara, I was to young to realize to take some.. He died like 3 years ago... I remember when me and my Parents went to the pet store, there was like 5 hamsters and all the same with short fur.. and then I saw one witch was not as active as the others sitting in the corner.. I felt sorry for him, Also he was very fuzzy and so cute.. with those Dark eyes ^_^... Ahh The memories..

ehhehe xD
I remember my friend had a little short-fured hamster wich he called Nille >.<
Nille was playing in his playhouse wich went to the top in his cage (wich was a little tall)
Suddenly he fell off it and crashed his eye on an edge at one of the lower playhouses, and his eye hung in a red thread from his eye! xD

Very funny o.O ...

Yeah.. You're sick Skaara
(09-16-2010, 03:22 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: That's... a very... interesting... story... It brings... back... memories... of when... I used to... have pets... Except they weren't... hamsters... and... they... weren't... mine...

Sir, Do you have a problem with my writing?
(09-16-2010, 03:22 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
That's... a very... interesting... story... It brings... back... memories... of when... I used to... have pets... Except they weren't... hamsters... and... they... weren't... mine...

Don't worry about him, he just a shy type sooner, or later he will learn how to be socialize.
Here is my pet a 1/2 year old Siberian Husky, his so cute in this picture.

[Image: c33deb0fcca35e4afabdab85ab0eb7a8.jpg]