PR on xDeadShotx;ツ ♛ENERGY♛ ツ;Turtelz ツ
But in the Video it shows that I am only seen in the base with a gun pointed at him, in the base where is the evidence of me doing this in public?
(08-22-2016, 09:58 PM)Turtelz Wrote: But in the Video it shows that I am only seen in the base with a gun pointed at him, in the base where is the evidence of me doing this in public?

You've already admitted everything in your posts.
No but you can't see where I was when I got him to follow me so how exactly do you know it was a Public place how are they supposed to punish without evidence of where it was this happened
I am still pretty sure this was not in public
(08-22-2016, 10:08 PM)Turtelz Wrote: No but you can't see where I was when I got him to follow me so how exactly do you know it was a Public place how are they supposed to punish without evidence of where it was this happened

Your nearly admitting in each post that you found him.
You said that you brought him to deadshots base.
So you had to kidnap him in public.
Not everywhere in the industrial is public...
(08-22-2016, 10:16 PM)Turtelz Wrote: Not everywhere in the industrial is public...

It is ^^ streets are always claimed as public.
8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public. (i.e. our own base or in a dark deserted alley way.) I would not class the place that I had him under gunpoint "Streets" then he was in our base and hostaged all within the rules
(08-22-2016, 10:25 PM)Turtelz Wrote: 8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public. (i.e. our own base or in a dark deserted alley way.) I would not class the place that I had him under gunpoint "Streets" then he was in our base and hostaged all within the rules

Even if you wouldn't call this public, you forced him into beeing a hostage, he had no chance to avoid beeing one.
This is clearly powergaming.
I was told to find him and bring him back so I came back with him then Deadshot decided to take him as a Hostage he wasn't forced into anything