Report : 2 Player
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Create , Hopz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87369477 , STEAM_0:0:45566340

Time in GMT: -

Server: v4b1

Summary: When I was waiting in my base, I saw 2 guy front of my garage. After that I watch them on Camera. "Hopz" just lockpicked my base without a valid raid reason. (As you can see in video at 1.07 my contrabands didn't ready to give money. It means they couldn't hear contraband voice.) At 2.40 in video, when I said " Come here, come inside." [FL:RP] Create" just broke FearRP and tried to go back. At 5.23 in video, I showed my contrabands and as you can see it's ready to refund. (It is the proof of they didn't hear my contrabands.) After that my teammates told me to they find other guy "Hopz". I start recording again. My videos shows everything.

Evidence:

I can guarantee you, that I didn't hear you at this time you were giving me instructions, I was in Teamspeak at the time and I could not hear, or even see your name come up on my screen when you were talking. I am being completely honest, that your name did not come up when you were supposedly talking and I did not hear you at all.

As for the 'random raiding', as you can see in the video, I had not brought out any weapon or anything as self defence, you can also see that my job was Criminal/Burgler. We were there to burgle the place, not raid. We were acting quietley and in your RT screen you can see we went round to find the best place to get into to burgle. I didn't pull any gun out and attempt to raid.

As for the FearRP, I sincerely apologise, but from my end, you were not talking to me whatsoever, so I attempted to run and I left. I believe this was one big misunderstanding and I can now see how you think I broke the rules. It was not purposeful, I just didn't hear you due to Teamspeak and because I didn't know you were speaking as shown on your screen. I would never break the rules on purpose and I am willing to accept the punishment of doing so. Once again this was all one big misunderstanding. 
Well, i got randomly hostaged and executed afterwards for not doing anything really, Please post the whole recording where you demand your boys to execute me.
Awaiting full/unedited video proof.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
It's already unedited, ShadowPlay just stopped recording when 20 minutes done. I didn't stop or cut the video.
(08-23-2016, 11:01 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: It's already unedited, ShadowPlay just stopped recording when 20 minutes done. I didn't stop or cut the video.

So you forgot the part where you RDMed Hopz 2 seconds after taking him hostage?
I didn' t RDM him. He trespassed to my base and we got him. After that we made a RP and my crew member killed him. There is nothing against the rules.
(08-23-2016, 11:53 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: I didn' t RDM him. He trespassed to my base and we got him. After that we made a RP and my crew member killed him. There is nothing against the rules.

I am only going by what Hopz told me.

I am not going to reply anymore to this thread unless an Admin asks me to.
Same.
Player Report

Denied

I've looked through the video regarding Create multiple times and you only have him around 3 seconds to obey FearRP, you should have instead kept saying that he should move inside instead instantly killing him.
Overall, they could break into the property assume that you were wealthy. You were wearing expensive suits so they can decided on that moment to take a peek inside, aslong as they stay quiet and not intend to raid.

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]