UBR George
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)[FL:RP] George

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:173839706

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)73308

[b]Banned by:[/b] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] Ghost

[b]Reason:[/b] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)Breaking FearRP

[b]Involved:[/b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Staff member and me

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Well, Afer the bank heist, we made a deal with the SRU Serg.We would give the hostage and we would take the sru
van to escape but...When we went into the van, they start telling us to get out.SRU Van is bullet proof so
FearRP is off as they cant kill us and our lives are not in danger.
Note:Also, an officer spawned freezed props on the street so we wont escape(Check the logs before 5 minutes the server crash untill the time that the server crashed)
Hello,
You you were sat in the swat van with all the police and SRU surrounding you. They told you to get out several times and you ignored them and attempted to ram your way out. You CDM'd someone while doing so, that's when i stepped in. 

FearRP has always applied in a swat truck as people have been punished for doing the same in the past.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I have seen staff in the past doing the exact same thing and they were not punished.As i stated above, awat van is supposed to be bulletproof.Also, if u see, a cop had close the road with FROZEN props.If he has not closed the road, we would escape and nothing of all these thins happened.
You never made an @ saying there was frozen props. If you did, i would of responded. You were trapped by the police and SRU and they told you to get out several times, you ignored them. You couldn't get out because the police had surrounded you, however you still tried to drive off in the swat truck, resulting in you CDMing someone.
When i was typing the call server crashed
I was in the sit when the server crashed...

Anyway, you broke FearRP by not getting out of the truck when asked several times and instead you attempted to drive away while under gunpoint by a lot of people.

Denied.