UBR
Your name: Foxirius

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)STEAM_0:1:77146729

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)73287

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Ghost

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)FailRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was old, crazy had crippling deppresion. I was a criminal before.

And if Snow could reply to my message.
Can you actually put some effort into this unban request?

Anyway, you were breakign rule 2.1e. You ran into a gunfight unarmed. You were not a criminal of any sort, therefore you are suppose to be scared of the gunfight. You ran in and encouraged the gunfight and stood there while bullets were flying by.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(08-21-2016, 05:41 PM)Ghost Wrote: Can you actually put some effort into this unban request?

Anyway, you were breakign rule 2.1e. You ran into a gunfight unarmed. You were not a criminal of any sort, therefore you are suppose to be scared of the gunfight. You ran in and encouraged the gunfight and stood there while bullets were flying by.

Iet me say it like this, I have been a criminal but now I am retired, I get disrespected by the police many times, I am in the nexus and I see people shooting and going in the garage, I understand what is happening because at the time there is a dictator and I see where they are going, because I have seen where the base has been, which is being raided, and as me being crazy and having
crippling depression I don't care about my life that much, so I decide to go help them with what I could, and that being my advices. I try to be behind cover, but I am old and I can't hide that well now, and there is not that much place to hide. When we run down I don't get shot once and I see how 2 people are getting killed. Since one of the raiders was tranqing and others were shooting and the third guy is not helping the others I think that he is dead or tanqed. But he surprises us and I try to save my life. Even if I have crippling depression I still try to save my self as long as an old man could. And i managed to walk out alive out of this situation.
(08-21-2016, 06:08 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 05:41 PM)Ghost Wrote: Can you actually put some effort into this unban request?

Iet me say it like this, I have been a criminal but now I am retired, I get disrespected by the police many times, I am in the nexus and I see people shooting and going in the garage, I understand what is happening because at the time there is a dictator and I see where they are going, because I have seen where the base has been, which is being raided, and as me being crazy and having
crippling depression I don't care about my life that much, so I decide to go help them with what I could, and that being my advices. I try to be behind cover, but I am old and I can't hide that well now, and there is not that much place to hide. When we run down I don't get shot once and I see how 2 people are getting killed. Since one of the raiders was tranqing and others were shooting and the third guy is not helping the others I think that he is dead or tanqed. But he surprises us and I try to save my life. Even if I have crippling depression I still try to save my self as long as an old man could. And i managed to walk out alive out of this situation.

You're so full of shit honestly, I am involved posted the player report and recorded the situation.

Being crazy or anything doesn't mean you have a free pass to break rules. Who gives a toss how crazy you are, you still ran in the middle of a raid and through where people were shooting which is breaking a rule.

You weren't a criminal at the time, you also didn't try hide in cover as the clip shows, so you are currently lying in the courthouse and the staff will be able to see that.

You broke rules and were rightfully punished, you only just came back from a ban and didn't learn your lesson and got what you deserve.
You did not state in your job you were a Criminal. Your job was 'Crazy old man', no where in there does it state you're a Criminal. You literally ran into a raid unarmed encouraging it without the correct job title.

Quote:Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations
(08-21-2016, 06:12 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 06:08 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:

You're so full of shit honestly, I am involved posted the player report and recorded the situation.

Being crazy or anything doesn't mean you have a free pass to break rules. Who gives a toss how crazy you are, you still ran in the middle of a raid and through where people were shooting which is breaking a rule.

You weren't a criminal at the time, you also didn't try hide in cover as the clip shows, so you are currently lying in the courthouse and the staff will be able to see that.

You broke rules and were rightfully punished, you only just came back from a ban and didn't learn your lesson and got what you deserve.
Is "full of shit" an insult?
(08-21-2016, 06:17 PM)Ghost Wrote: You did not state in your job you were a Criminal. Your job was 'Crazy old man', no where in there does it state you're a Criminal. You literally ran into a raid unarmed encouraging it without the correct job title.

But I can't change my job during raid? And I can't have 2 non similar jobs. But I have been a criminal before. 

I forgot to take weapons with me( I had a blacklist) so I perfered not to take a weapon out of my pocket.
If what I am trying to say sounds like a RP story, but rules go ahead deny it.
If it doesn't make sense I can try to explain it better.
If falc doesnt want me here deny it.
(08-21-2016, 06:29 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 06:17 PM)Ghost Wrote: You did not state in your job you were a Criminal. Your job was 'Crazy old man', no where in there does it state you're a Criminal. You literally ran into a raid unarmed encouraging it without the correct job title.

But I can't change my job during raid? And I can't have 2 non similar jobs. But I have been a criminal before. 

I forgot to take weapons with me( I had a blacklist) so I perfered not to take a weapon out of my pocket.

You don't jump into a raid if you don't have the correct job, it's simple as.

It's your fault that you had a blacklist, if you followed the rules you might not be in this situation.

You know full well that you broke the rules and your trying to hide it. You broke rule 2.1e and jumped into a raid without the correct job title. With all the above being said i will deny this unban request.

Denied.