xDeadShotx FearRP
Name of player: xDeadShotx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61684894

Time in GMT: 23:20~ ish

Server: v4b1

Summary: I wanted to come to my friend, who was in the offices in Nexus, while there was a massive raid on the Nexus. I wanted the cop to piss off so I can get in the elevator. I pull a gun on him, Deadshot runs out and shoots me EVEN THOUGH I tell him I will shoot his co-worker.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm-wt9BO...e=youtu.be
Hello PvtMcNuggets,

First of all I start shooting you because when you press "Reload Button" in my screen it's looking like you shots single bullet. When I see it I start shooting. And anyway I don't think it's FearRP because when you start to reload I start shooting. It means at that time you can't shot anyone because you are out of bullet.

Thanks
(08-20-2016, 11:41 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: Hello PvtMcNuggets,

First of all I start shooting you because when you press "Reload Button" in my screen it's looking like you shots single bullet. When I see it I start shooting. And anyway I don't think it's FearRP because when you start to reload I start shooting. It means at that time you can't shot anyone because you are out of bullet.

Thanks

still had a gun, didn't hear a shot sound, you broke FearRP, end of
Hello again PvtMcNuggets,

It doesn't matter you have gun or not. You don't have any bullet in this so I can quickly defuse you. Otherwise you can't see the bullet when you press R. Other players can see. You can test it.

Thanks
(08-20-2016, 11:52 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: Hello again PvtMcNuggets,

It doesn't matter you have gun or not. You don't have any bullet in this so I can quickly defuse you. Otherwise you can't see the bullet when you press R. Other players can see. You can test it.

Thanks

You kept running at me, when you didn't know that I had no bullets. You didn't stop once even when you saw I had the cop at gunpoint. I reloaded when you were literally a meter away. I told you multiple times to stop, and that I have him hostage. You obviously had no regard for RP and killed me quickly because you didn't want to deal with it. You don't belong on this server.
You can't just judge me boy. I'm not going to ask you am I belong on this server or not. Server was laggy and when I hear you I stopped, after that I saw you were reloading your gun and I defuse you quickly. There is nothing wrong with this.

And next time you will watch your tongue when you are talking to me. I can't spend my time talking with kids anymore.
(08-20-2016, 11:59 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: You can't just judge me boy. I'm not going to ask you am I belong on this server or not. Server was laggy and when I hear you I stopped, after that I saw you were reloading your gun and I defuse you quickly. There is nothing wrong with this.

And next time you will watch your tongue when you are talking to me. I can't spend my time talking with kids anymore.

You know, I'm sure that the server lagged, but you have no proof of that. I had proof of what happened.

Also insulting me in forums will infact get you punished.

Edit: You kept turning when you were running closer, proving, in fact, that the server WAS NOT lagging and that you are a liar. I hope admins take appropriate measures against you.
This is the proof of what I'm talking about. We used same gun. Just watch : https://youtu.be/k_5Vc_ieApQ
(08-21-2016, 12:33 AM)xDeadShotx Wrote: This is the proof of what I'm talking about. We used same gun. Just watch : https://youtu.be/k_5Vc_ieApQ

you insulted me in the forums, and lied about lagging. besides, you kept running when you saw I had a cop hostaged. any further answers to my claims?
Hahaha, you are just changing the subject. I proved what I'm trying to say. I'm done. Not going to answer anymore. Admins will decide it.