Theif explaining y no one likes him
Why hate on thief? I think he's funny. Also, you don't get "friends" on the internet, unless you're Ryan and I(; So, don't hate on this guy. "No flaming on the forums"
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • ryan!
Me=Albert einsten
Tomcat=Steven hawking
The following 1 user Likes CHOCOLATEPERVE's post:
  • todcat
"Shooting Guns"

Sure thing if you know how to handle it, else i can imagine you in the next "Person VS Deagle" Video
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Is this you theif?

[Image: Cool-Kid-Discovers-Giant-Weed.jpg]
Also, are you a troll or just extremely stupid? I can't tell..
(11-22-2011, 01:40 AM)THEIF Wrote: My in game name is their.
Congratulations. Not only did you misspell your name once, you misspelt the misspelling.

Typoception?
(11-22-2011, 02:46 PM)todcat Wrote: Why hate on thief? I think he's funny. Also, you don't get "friends" on the internet, unless you're Ryan and I(; So, don't hate on this guy. "No flaming on the forums"
No wonder you're unpopular.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 4 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Jan, Lani, StillAlive
If you like to shoot with guns try a bullet in your head...

Todcat stfu... Your someone that says "I POST A BAN REQUEST ON YOU!" But you got no evidence because your the wrong guy... Failer
pohhooooo theif good for you IRL you get loats of money and such but if you act like this IRL no one also likes you.
[Image: trolled+softly.jpg]
Quote:I really don't give a **** what people think of me. People think ima minge. But that's only on the freaking* Internet.

To be honest, If you really dont give a sh*t about the freaking Internet, why bothering coming back all the time, eventho you have 9 bans on your record...

I just don't get it.
[Image: forever_alone.jpg]

Enough Said.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]