Excuse me
Your name: Jeff The Cop

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119291268

Your ban ID: 82667

Banned by: [FL] Ghost

Reason: It was a blacklist, i got banned for prop minge.

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I did never prop minge, you got no right to blacklist me like that Ghost, whoever told you this is fake, I was President all morning and i never killed anyone but apparently whatever you think i did is a lie, may i also say that any proof you might have is not real. I did not kill anyone. This morning, two trolls joined FL and prop minged until they got a BR and a permanent ban. I never got involved and i don't understand why you would blacklist me as well?! Tell me what i did and ill see if i can understand WHY i was blacklisted.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hello,
I blacklisted you because you were propminging, not propkilling. You had a ban request placed on you clearly showing you pushing your self while you sat inside the taxi.

Link to ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74297

Also, please do not lie in your unblacklist request as it could lead to a lengthy forum suspension.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You can clearly be seen minging, running around with the model prop of a taxi pretending to drive it.
Seems to me you're having a hard time dealing with the consequences of your own actions.

Denied.