Unban reqeust - Toxic
Your name: Toxic

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71038844

Your ban ID: 72324

Banned by: Snowredwolf

Reason: Bypassing the AFK timer // Second time bypassing AFK timer

Involved: -

In the period that I was banned, 1 month and 17 days, I realised that what I did is indeed not right and that I will never do it again. I learned from my mistakes and will behave as the rules say. 
Seeing as it is the second time you had attempted at bypassing the AFK timer, how can we truly trust you not to do it a third time once no staff member is on?

Also please provide us with YOUR steamID in the template.
The current steam ID provided is not correct.
(08-19-2016, 01:49 PM)Agorith Wrote: Seeing as it is the second time you had attempted at bypassing the AFK timer, how can we truly trust you not to do it a third time once no staff member is on?

Also please provide us with YOUR steamID in the template.
The current steam ID provided is not correct.

I fixed the Steam ID inside the template.

After this month not playing, I began really missing the community and realised that it was a big mistake. I didn't do +left because it helped me with producing money. Just because I was too lazy to join the server again. But now I know that AFK timers are really needed, because if I can't join a server because someone is AFK, I wouldn't like it.
Alright, noted.
However after having broke this rule twice I deem a 3 month ban fit, seeing as in the past we've already permanently suspended people for this violation.
It's your lucky break that we decided to give out less major punishments for, hence you're not currently permanently suspended.

I believe the 3 month ban is valid considering everything.

Denied.