Unban request.
Your name: (Steam friends name)   [Mx] Mike @ http://Metanix.net

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)    STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)     71221

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)      [FL] Falcao, [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)   Purposely coming to minge, will miss u

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)      Myself

I believe I should be unbanned from FL, yes, I came on whilst I was EXTREMELY intoxicated and minged around however I've shown over my 900+ hours that I'm a very professional and capable role-player.

I would like to come back to Fearless and show the best side of my both passive & aggressive roleplay, and also my attitude.

I have advanced my own attitude and believe now I'm in the right frame of mind to play properly like I once did.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
As the banning administrator I can confirm this story.

Mike was intoxicated at the time and I noticed this, he was breaking rules therefor I perm'd him as a safe ban in order to keep him from making a bigger mistake than he had already. You've had 4 months to reflect and I believe as it's a safe perm you have no reason to stay banned and I wish for this ban to be removed.
The ban will be discussed within the team prior to making any decisions.
(08-18-2016, 10:06 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: The ban will be discussed within the team prior to making any decisions.

I don't understand.

Safe perm's are removed upon request are they not? So why is this different, I gave you my reasoning behind it being a safe perm yet you still discuss it?

Or was it because Mike was a bit salty before and apart of the "badboy" group the staff have listed? 

He was drunk, just like Agorith was. Agorith got given a small punishment, as has Mike with the 4month ban. What is the difference?

That's all my input in this case done, you clearly ignored my above post.
After discussion with the team, its been decided that you shouldn't be unbanned. Your behaviour 4 months ago was appauling and believe that it's not your time to return.

Thank you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]