Isn't random arrests technically FailRP?
(08-17-2016, 08:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: I rarely see this happen, either its a mistake on the officers hand, or they are metagaming in some way, but i would agree with you, that randomly arresting people would be very mingy, possibly failrp aseell.

There is not much to do about it, putting in a rule, will keep it to a lower amount, but it will still happen sometimes.

I agree with you it is annoying, but if they are arresting with no reason whatsoever, you should try to roleplay it out, by either confronting him in-character, calling the President and or Police sergeant to get him demoted in some way for possible corruption or something alike.

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
"I agree with you it is annoying, but if they are arresting with no reason whatsoever, you should try to roleplay it out, by either confronting him in-character, calling the President and or Police sergeant to get him demoted in some way for possible corruption or something alike."

I tried this so many times and it NEVER worked out, because im never arrested by somebody who KNOWS HOW TO RP. The people who usually random arrest are new players with little to no expirience, hence you cant RP it out with them

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isn't random arrests technically FailRP? - by Deleted User - 08-17-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Isn't random arrests technically FailRP? - by MacTavish - 08-18-2016, 09:54 AM