Posting on behalf of Vimpto
Your name: The best gamer ever (now [CL]Vimpto)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110116747

Your ban ID: 72047

Banned by: Falcao

Reason: Randomly Raiding, RDM'ing with his friend, Powergaming.

Involved: Oliver.burke Falc

Why we should unban you: First of all,it has been about 2 or 3months. Also, i am willing to take a 48hour blacklist (or longer) from weapons. I admit I broke RDM and Powergaming an di truely regret it. If i came back i promise i would never do this again. You can reset all my money and stats if you unban me. I will focus on passive RP and stuff more and follow the rules alot more. Also i was doing a jail raid on the last one so that was oliver breaking NLR. I can assure you that this wont happen again. 
 as I agree, my ban was justified, once again, thank you for reading this. Aswell as, I only have ten bans and a perm however people such as Dimitris have fifteen bans, and his fifteenth ban is three months.
I also really regret what I did and I also miss FL and want to come back and have some more fun! Now looking back at my old days. I think i have matured and know the rules alot more now. Once again thanks for reading this and taking your time to reply.
Vimpto.
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Firstly, you posted a previous unban not long after I was demoted, meaning it has not yet been 3 months so you are not in a position to post another. But I'll put my reply below still anyway.

So as the banning Administrator I'll give my input now as I remember this case crystal clear.

You was on V2D with one of your friends and I realised that both of you had a very high amount of kills while the server had around 5 people online, so I hopped on undercover.

You and your friend had been non stop raiding each other, one of you was SRU and one was a criminal and just constantly shooting each other, this is the NLR and RDM. Along with that whenever you ran out of items needed, you hop on a different job like gun dealer, buy your shit and leave immediately when you could which is the powergaming.

You completely took advantage of the situation of the server and you went out of your way to break rules with your friend. Whether you're sorry or not these are completely intentional rulebreaks and add on to 9 other bans within just over 500 hours on Fearless which is an amount big enough for a perm.

Dimitris didn't intentionally break rules like your case, all cases are handled completely different on the severity.. Yours was pretty severe. You also claim to have matured within what, around 2 months? That's not true, I've seen you on other communities.

From my behalf I don't think you deserve an unban at all, maybe in a year when you've really matured but now I don't think you do, however this is now up to the staff team, the choice is theirs.
Which community's? And there where no gun dealers at the time so i had to change job to get my ammo. Anyway i appriciate your side of the story.
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,
You posted your first unban request on the 07-02-2016, thus being under 3 months.

Quote:
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
  • Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
  • Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

Please read the unban request rules before making an appeal. 

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]