Code:
Code:
Report: <wilson, marcel,jayjayflutter>
Code:
[b]Name of player[[FL:RP] Aquemar]:

[b]SteamID[ STEAM_0:1:181546464]:

[b]Time in GMT[about 2.30/3.00 am]:

[b]Server[v2d]:

[b]Summary[car went into me on wrong side of road year im struggling to drive have not done much of it and its a bit laggy, but hes clearly
in complete wrong side, racing with police car only when the police car sees me does he turn his lights on, clearly not overtaking as they
say they had done, as admin says how am i suppose to know hes corrupt when corrupt means :having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly
in return for money or personal gain. yet none of them asked for any bribes or anything. cant really see diff between sergeant and normal
police officer, all i wanted to do a this time in the morning was make money and chill driving, car only goes 40 mph so how can that be
speeding when the sign are 55? unless president says otherwise and im sure it was 60, if that car was not in wrong lane completely
i would not of panicked when i saw them both in both lanes. Even one of them agreed it was the white smart car 0-0

So i didn't know what was best to do other than try to swerve which i could not do cause of police car, linking a few videos below see
the whole thing admin even tells me to shut my recording down, dont think so this is the only way i can stop myself from being harassed when
trying to enjoy server im paying to be on, would also like to add that agorith
should not be the one reviewing this report and he was involved and it would be rather unprofessional if he did as he was encouraging this not preventing it.]:

[b]Evidence[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRKD9uo1f74]:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiDqKrcIVV4
cant exactly roleplay when all control of the roleplay situation is taken away from me, if i wasnt bothered about roleplay and finding another server i would not of spent the time writing this and uploading videos ,
i really like this server but its moments like this that ruin it, if it was my fault i would of went along with RP or even if i was asked for a bribe or made some sort of deal
How was I encouraging the situation?
I told you arrests are dealt with In Character and you've got a corrupt cop arresting you for slamming into the vehicle they were chasing regardless of you being slightly on the right side of the road.
Unless we've got people randomly warranting everyone on the server and arresting them, we in the staff team do not really interfere when it comes down to arrest situations as usually they can be roleplayed out perfectly.
This situation was no different, there were plenty of options for you on how to deal with your situation yet you resort to recording a perfectly fine roleplay situation hence I told you the recording would be pointless as no rulebreakage is occurring.

I understand you're relatively new around here so if you have any questions please feel free to PM any staff member and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Denied.