unblacklist request
Code:
[b]Your name:[adam milburn]

[b]Your blacklist ID:[82530] 

[b]Steam ID:[STEAM_0:1:181546464]

[b]Reason:[NLR]

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you:[[FL] Agorith]

[b]Reason why you should be un blacklisted:[NLR i said in @ immediately afterwards i was rdm by a guy, told me to put my gun down (which it
already was) should of typed it aswell then shot me within 2 seconds of saying that so how would i have the time to put my gun down ? i died
right outside the nexus so i could of been just walking past it how else supposed to get outside city but the main reason is because i was rdm
along with someone else i have just donated today which im slightly annoyed at cause im not exactly going to pay to break rules
its like 2am i would like to go to bed soon as well and now i have to w8 as so i don't get longer time for dc :S not good im going to start
recording footage  ]
already unblacklisted btw still think was rather unfair will start recording now
The issue here is that I had to blacklist you for blatant NLR an hour or two before this happened, and I was rather disappointed how you violated the NLR rule again so shortly after having been blacklisted for it.
If you had ran away from your NLR zone which would be in and around the nexus, I would not have blacklisted you.
Which means you decided to stay in your last death position for a while upon which I issued the punishment.
Denied.