[EVENT][V4B1] [CDC] Plane Crash Event.[FINISH]
sebasti161 is now kicked from the event, for minging about during the building of the dupe. 
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
For the event please get into TeamSpeak, around 20 minutes before the event starts so we have an opportunity to give some rules and give out the passwords for the TS Comms. 
The following 4 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Random, [FL:RP]Zedd, Ratatoskrr, Kahjo
How many hours due to the event!?! Im in panic! Still waiting for my bus home
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(08-31-2016, 12:06 PM)Kahjo Wrote: How many hours due to the event!?! Im in panic! Still waiting for my bus home

Another 6 hours bud.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-31-2016, 12:07 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 12:06 PM)Kahjo Wrote: How many hours due to the event!?! Im in panic! Still waiting for my bus home

Another 6 hours bud.

Yea hurry up. You only got 6 hours left..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Oh fuck. Indeed i need to hurry. I am in the bus atm. Bought a chocolate plate. Yummy. Hyped for this event. And ai was in panic srsly as I saw Ratata with #Event in his name lmfao.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Random
(08-31-2016, 12:19 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Oh fuck. Indeed i need to hurry. I am in the bus atm. Bought a chocolate plate. Yummy. Hyped for this event. And ai was in panic srsly as I saw Ratata with #Event in his name lmfao.

Yeah we were just completing the dupe and getting everything ready, make sure you are ready at 6:45pm (GMT)
IC Information.
Name: Jacob Matthews
Role: CDC Armed Decontamination
Description: When life gives you lemons. Die.

OOC Information. 
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Green Giant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83154837
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 0
Roleplay Points: 0
Why do you want to join? This seems like a thoroughly thought out event and I'd love to be a part of it. It will also give me a taste as to what events are like since this is my first (I've had a fair amount of RP experience over the past couple of years).
(08-31-2016, 01:39 PM)GreenGiant Wrote: IC Information.
Name: Jacob Matthews
Role: CDC Armed Decontamination
Description: When life gives you lemons. Die.

OOC Information. 
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Green Giant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83154837
Number of Bans: 0
Number of Blacklists: 0
Roleplay Points: 0
Why do you want to join? This seems like a thoroughly thought out event and I'd love to be a part of it. It will also give me a taste as to what events are like since this is my first (I've had a fair amount of RP experience over the past couple of years).
Accepted
Well, i may not be on the event so, if i dont have join until the vent starts let another person to take my place.