Unban Request: Tyler
Your name: Tyler

Your ban ID: 4950

Banned by: [FL] Toby

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: Temar

Why we should unban you: I have no idea what I have done. The reason says "Failrp much?" But I do not understand. What happened is I was randomly tranquilized sniped and hostaged. After that I had Temar undo the tie, then I had lost my items. I will admit he told me to have an admin slay me, then he said OOCly "Never mind, void this knife." He was just going to kill me, but instead I prop surfed up into the air and deleted the prop so I could kill myself. I did not mean to FailRP. I am sincerely sorry. I appreciate the time you spend either approving or denying this appeal, thank you.

-Tyler
you say you have no idea what you have done but you also say you prop surfed which is a big no, killing your self is bad especially if admins are on for sslay after hostage
and you even prop surfed to do it making it even worse

also I was going to post a ban request on you but after the week ban i didnt see the point and toby agreed

the ban I was going to post was earlier you made a chair anti-grav and floated around city on it

oh and i dont think it was random as they were raiding the nexus, which I assume is why you got tied up
Unban request denied.

Reason: Propsurfing is not allowed and bannable, whether or not you are bugged. If there is an admin on the server you have to wait for him to help you.