Your ban ID: 57709

Banned by: Console

Reason: BRA (56386) - Backseat admin

Involved: Watch The video.

Why we should unban you:
The BR i got banned for:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56386

And now the reason why this Ban should be removed from my record:
I can literally not see how I was Backseating, aka I didn't evevn broke the rule I got banned for.
The only real "Rule" I broke is that I shot a sign.
The backseat admin in the video is when you say you were shooting him because he pushed your car. Also when you killed the taxi driver saying "f ucking bitch you breaking rules" could be seen as backseat administration.

What I also see in the video is NLR, and what is worthy of a weapons blacklist.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(08-18-2016, 04:09 PM)Hitman Wrote: The backseat admin in the video is when you say you were shooting him because he pushed your car. Also when you killed the taxi driver saying "f ucking bitch you breaking rules" could be seen as backseat administration.

What I also see in the video is NLR, and what is worthy of a weapons blacklist.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

The "f*cking bitch you breaking rules" was meant for OOC, that was not the reason why I actually killed him, I killed him because he had a weapon as a Taxi Driver + Shooting as seen in the Video.

And could you please show me the time I said that I killed him because he pushed my car?
Oh yeah and in case you didn't even bother to check:
[Image: cbeb8b9b6b7f1687b4bc8014e5df2860.png]
I got a blkaclist for weapons and NLR.
The ban tho, is just about BACKSEATING.
And as you can clearly see, im not.
(08-18-2016, 04:33 PM)DreeBott Wrote: And could you please show me the time I said that I killed him because he pushed my car?

Take a look at about 7 seconds in.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(08-18-2016, 04:57 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 04:33 PM)DreeBott Wrote: -Snip-

Take a look at about 7 seconds in.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

He pushed it with his car, not with a prop, because otherwise the guy that made the report (AmazE ツ) was recording for quite a long time and i would bet that he would've also recorded that to report him aswell but he didn't.
Either way, there would be no proove that i said it because he Prop pushed.
Is your car pictured in the video?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(08-22-2016, 12:42 AM)Hitman Wrote: Is your car pictured in the video?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Dont think so but im not 100ß% sure
See the unfortunate thing about deciding to appeal an unban request this late after it having been issued is that the case can be very unclear without context from the banning administrator.
The banning administrator in question is no longer active within the community and can not possibly remember every single case clearly regardless.

There is no evidence to support that your car has been proppushed equally as there is no evidence to support that it has been pushed by a car.
The administrator that issued the ban was a very trusted staff member, and therefore results it being in the administrators 'favor'.

Denied.