[Agr] USAS
(12-05-2011, 05:56 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: Fine, kick me from the clan. Actually I do feel hated by this, because it's always me that's get the shit to think about. I lost my respect to both Mathias and Sommer because of their behaviour against me, so I decided not to be nice against them when they talk to me like im their dog. But okay, if this is your final decission.

Becuase of our behavior? you shot at us, you rdm'ed us after nlr'ing.
you ran after us calling us assholes and idiots after we told you several times you shouldnt cause were allies. and you still dont think this decesion is fair?
PS. we didnt try to make you our dog, we tried to help you. You KILLED a taxidriver cause he accidently drove into you and you lost 5hp. if you RP'ed this you could sue him and make something GOOD out of it instead of killing him. all we did was saying you should apologize to him, then you tell us to shut up and after decide to run after us and call us idiots.
(12-05-2011, 05:56 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: Actually I do feel hated by this, because it's always me that's get the shit to think about.
Think about reading the rules, Forum rules and Clan rules. if you do this people is gonna respect you
I am respecting people which respect me, after you raided me and came back with a crowbar tried to kill me and PiqueRoz I lost the respect to you, that's why I called you an asshole, because you followed me and forced me to do something I wouldn't, I RP the way I do and you do yours, you've have tried to get me out of USAS from the very beginning, well, consider your job as done. Congrats.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Stop argueing on this thread, please.
Application is go!

• Steam Name: Iban
• Roleplay name: Alexander Zvezda
• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21407123
• Roleplays you have been part of:
- Teleportation RP
- Doomlaser RP + Mad Scientist
- Independent State of Rebelia RP
- Church RP
- Quiz Gameshow RP
- Church RP
- Fallout RP
- Zombie RP
- Hospital RP
- Arena RP
- Pawnshop RP

And the list goes on!

• Amount of RP points: 7
• Reason for applying to USAS: Abolishment of former clan, offered a spot by Shadow.
• Which division do you want to apply for: Research
• Time played on the server: 260+ Hours
• Previous Clans: Versatility (Abolished)
The following 1 user Likes Iban's post:
  • Shadow
I would like to welcome Iban to USAS as Scientist.
i would like to resign, we never make anything
We do abit together like we did task force RP with the president, it was a quick thinking and we wasnt organised about it but, i also do think we need to RP more often etc

RP Points: 9

Indeed we need to do more.
well, if you need something to do, here is a tip,

1. set to a frequency e.g /frequency 111.1

2. do some small RP to get to know one and another, learn to co-op with those you have in your clan

2.1. Do some adverts about you need jobs (if nr2 isnt a option)

3. when you get some more ppl online, do some huge Security RP, like guardin the president, or just Security for hire.

Well, these are my tips, if you have something to add i suggest you do it ^^
**Adressed towards the whole Clan**

Hello fellow Clan Members,

I am unfortunaly leaving this clan since I am going to take a break from Clans and do my own thing.
I love you all, you all have been a great team, clan, bunch of friends (clanwise) and we still are going to roleplay together of course, cause you guys are awesome.

I am leaving Temar in charge of my position as Co-Leader, he will do a great job.

So the position of Alpha Team Leader is open from now, good luck on the recruitment!

John Andrews signing out.