[Agr] USAS
He raided us as Unemployed, I was unemployed to and Piqueroz bmd.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
the will of a singel man cant shatter this alliance, not becase of a singel raid
Well, this was the 2nd raid from Slyfoxes on USAS...
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Anakonda(Security Overseer) & Blast(Team Bravo Member) are kicked from the clan.

Reason: They left Fearless.
Shame. Anakonda left? i need to get up to date >.>
And Bluescattle talk to a high ranking member like shadow or toby if possible they will descuss that will slyfox
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(12-05-2011, 03:35 PM)Headie Wrote: Shame. Anakonda left? i need to get up to date >.>
And Bluescattle talk to a high ranking member like shadow or toby if possible they will descuss that will slyfox

Well we discussed it now. and well about those 2 leavers check ban page at time: never.
I did not expect them to do that???
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

BlueScattle, you have been kicked out of the clan for many fail reasons. Please do not feel hated by this, It is just a choice in the name of the leaders of USAS.

Goodluck in further quests and have fun.
Fine, kick me from the clan. Actually I do feel hated by this, because it's always me that's get the shit to think about. I lost my respect to both Mathias and Sommer because of their behaviour against me, so I decided not to be nice against them when they talk to me like im their dog. But okay, if this is your final decission.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Steam Name: 3xRoV
Roleplay name: Hazil Gvinati
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30975146
Roleplays you have been part of: GarageRP,HotelRP,HospitalRP,Time machine RP back in old days with Elder Tounge and many more I guess
Amount of RP points (This does not matter, we just wish to know): 3 points
Reason for applying to USAS: The fact that this clan based on its own, and dislikes how the goverment handles the city Citizenship and safety
Which division do you want to apply for: Security Devision
Time played on the server: 600+ Hours
Previous Clans: Suave Assassins, 11th Reigment, Versatility, and more I can't remember right now Tounge

Thanks for reading!