[Agr] USAS
im already in this clan but i saw that Security Overseeer was open adn was wondering if i could get promoted? Regards Snowfox Thanks for your time
Guy i am getting worried about the clan now, A new Suggestion has been approved (might be old but ive updated about it) And this clan on the forums is definitely inactive, And either could be shut down or made unofficial for inactivity, guys ingame im doing my best to keep us active and rp'ing but stay active on the forums too
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Steam Name:[OUCH]Pacman
Roleplay name: frank demeco
Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:34526102 Roleplay Discription: N/A
Amount of RP points (this does not matter, we just wish to know): 1
Why you want to join the clan: I love working with teams... i also have a great feeling about this one!
What rank you wish to apply for: security overseer / or team alpha if full Bravo Time spent on the server: 223 hours
Previous Clans: diablos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry the thing was messed up my touch screen computer is horrible
bye i am quiting
This clan is alot of inactive. I'm signing out. I wish you the best in the future.

- Mel Gusta
nice
Steam Name: deaddog12
Roleplay name: Mo Lester
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12433017
Roleplays you have been part of: Resturant RP, Nuke RP, Zombie RP, CarCrashRP
Amount of RP points (This does not matter, we just wish to know): 1
Reason for applying to USAS: I would like to apply for this because i find this group intresting. I like the content and i think this would be a great clan. I like passive RP. i'm just saying.

Which division do you want to apply for: Team Bravo
Time played on the server: arround 301 server or something like that.
Previous Clans: I have only been in one clan. SlyFoxes but i like this clan. And i think it will work out great.

EDIT: Just because I'm 13 doesn't mean I'm mentally retarded or anything else. I am learn self control and I'm currently learning Lua. I'm working on kickboxing and freestyle Taekwondo. <-- Just to point out that i do not sit on my ass all day

EDIT: When i tried to correct Taekwondo in the edit bar. It popps up wonderland. I just as might say it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This clan does not do anything! It has been a long time since i took my application. Im gonna quit before i even got in. Next time you make a clan you must have it active Omg
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
2 co owners got made admin lol
and the 3rd was already admin
admin makes it harder too rp and usually means alot less RP
We are more active on the server, but its also timezones i do agree we need to be abit more active but its the time that half of us dont have
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9