[Agr] USAS
Goodbye John, Was great to get to know you. I hope you enjoy your time wherever it brings you Smile
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Shadow
Goodbye Sad Hope to still RP with you, it was great to have you around
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • Shadow
(12-05-2011, 07:58 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Steam Name: 3xRoV
Roleplay name: Hazil Gvinati
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30975146
Roleplays you have been part of: GarageRP,HotelRP,HospitalRP,Time machine RP back in old days with Elder Tounge and many more I guess
Amount of RP points (This does not matter, we just wish to know): 3 points
Reason for applying to USAS: The fact that this clan based on its own, and dislikes how the goverment handles the city Citizenship and safety
Which division do you want to apply for: Security Devision
Time played on the server: 600+ Hours
Previous Clans: Suave Assassins, 11th Reigment, Versatility, and more I can't remember right now Tounge

Thanks for reading!

Hey guys, It's being a while now, can someone give me the results?
Accepted? Denied? whats going on?

The leaders of this clan needs to pay more attention to this thread, c'mon guys!
I'm leaving this clan as I feel the leaders are inactive (On clan side of things not server) I love all of you and wish you the best in the future, take care!

-Dixon Fire.
Sad More people leaving, I would like more active people yes, thats why i suggest you ALWAYS report in on the cradio when you connect, find out whos on, so we can get some RP going etc. Its been good having you gunfish. Im inactive due to problems with garrysmod

Clan in good Standing.

Leader needs to be more active in the clan though.
I agree, Toby is active only just not in the clan >.> i suggest we all report in on cradio everytime one of us joins to let everyone know we are active and ready to rp etc.

Agreed, From now on, Any USAS member who is currently on, Must report on Cradio. Even if its a hello, I dont care. Its activity in the clan.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Headster
Hmm Toby is realy inactive on the clan Sad They are people online because i know whos on the clan so Please report on the radio so we can rp or somthing to keep the clan alive, i fear it might get closed I dont care who its just for our good
Also it might be an idea seeing who is active on the clan bye replying in this topic, i made be sounding like im the leader but i dont want this clan to end, it might not but we need life