[Agr] USAS
That was good fun, /w death wheelchair (wheelchair gone wrong)lol that was epic. good rp and they earned NO profit
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • GunFISH
That thing was insanely deadly, And yes. That was a non profit thing. Nobody gained money aside from the participants. So i dont see how you could say were slipping into the Gambling department Price. Im sure we can further settle this like gentlemen over a nice Cuban and a drink Aye?
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GunFISH
What Conditions Are Required To get in USAS ?
My Hours are 66+
Hmm it does depend, once you made an application i think they find you and talk to you. Im not sure, the requirements are not stated on the page so

After my last post, I don't think anybody looked further onto my application for USAS. It's getting on my nerves, as I really want's to join this community. Please take a look at my app.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(11-27-2011, 12:15 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: After my last post, I don't think anybody looked further onto my application for USAS. It's getting on my nerves, as I really want's to join this community. Please take a look at my app.

Accepted into Team Alpha, Sorry we took so long
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Clan page layout - Updated!
Steam Name: Arsenic
Roleplay name: Nick 'Arsenic' Flamel
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40497221
Roleplay Discription: none.
Amount of RP points (this does not matter, we just wish to know): O
Why you want to join the clan: Anything to enrich my experience on FL in a good way, and provide a good passive roleplay experience.
What rank you wish to apply for: Scientist
Time spent on the server: 216
Previous Clans: Lombardis (For about 12 hours)
Me and PiqueRoz just got raided by Mr. Jan, from Slyfoxes, also it was random. He shooted our contras. Is it really a good idea to be allied with these guys?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Hmm it depends, if your in clan business (displaying your clan) and they raid you its betrayal but if its just rp (rebels vs government etc) then its fine