Report: Kai Patty
The context of the situation is not shown at all in the picture and the explanation given.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(08-18-2016, 01:07 PM)MacTavish Wrote: You just let kai base with us without even asking the 2 of us if we are okay with it, he then proceeded to "roast us" by your words, which we were not okay with, and we DID speak with you about the walls being too high, you called me a "Walking rule wikipedia" yourself. It has nothing to do with our egos, its about us being offended.

FYI I called you a walking rule wikipedia when you forced me to remove the high walls, and then used your car to prop-climb over the newly lowered fence. you're just a terrible person and you should feel ashamed
Pretty sure Kayak will receive a warning for insulting us throughout the thread.
(08-18-2016, 05:02 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Pretty sure Kayak will receive a warning for insulting us throughout the thread.

you should be permabanned for being this petty. you tried to get a user falsely banned because you don't like them*
(08-18-2016, 05:02 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Pretty sure Kayak will receive a warning for insulting us throughout the thread.

also, calling you a "terrible person" is not offensive. it's the truth, you two are both people I never want to see on the server again. if you take offence to me saying what you two on the server is despicable, you need thicker skin.
(08-18-2016, 04:56 PM)Kayak Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:07 PM)MacTavish Wrote: You just let kai base with us without even asking the 2 of us if we are okay with it, he then proceeded to "roast us" by your words, which we were not okay with, and we DID speak with you about the walls being too high, you called me a "Walking rule wikipedia" yourself. It has nothing to do with our egos, its about us being offended.

FYI I called you a walking rule wikipedia when you forced me to remove the high walls, and then used your car to prop-climb over the newly lowered fence. you're just a terrible person and you should feel ashamed

I FORCED you to remove the high walls? Dont make me laugh. I just notified you of it. And you are the one who should feel ashamed for taking the liberty of inviting a person that is worse than me towards newcomers.
As I've mentioned before with the above explanation being given by accused, I'll have to deny this PR as the evidence is insufficient.
In the future try either recording or making multiple screenshots of the situation occuring in order to have a better chance at getting your reports approved.

Denied.