Report: Kai Patty
Rainbow 
Name of player: Kai Patty

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:45370211

Time in GMT: ‎‎15 ‎august ‎2016, ‏‎4:23:03

Server: v2d

Summary: Prop pushed a car in order to get his car through. The car was not stuck, blocking him neither was it his.

Evidence: [Image: pdc9YUo.jpg]
I can confirm this as the mercedes being proppushed was my car. (Radio down left, name "Zoran Mihić" is my ig name)
If you have any more evidence please provide it as currently the evidence would be insufficient.
May I ask how this is not enough evidence? You can clearly see him holding a prop and the car is like tilting. What is unclear?
Well all sorts of things could be happening.
It'd be the same like providing a screenshot of a dead body right outside nexus with an SRU pointing his weapon at the body even though he had nothing to do with it and claim in the PR it was RDM with that single screenshot.

There's quite a few things that could be happening in the screenshot provided, and it is nearly impossible to capture an entire situation with one single screenshot.
That's why we recommend recording your evidence, if not that take a bunch of screenshots that will make the rulebreakage clear.
(08-16-2016, 01:26 PM)Agorith Wrote: Well all sorts of things could be happening.
It'd be the same like providing a screenshot of a dead body right outside nexus with an SRU pointing his weapon at the body even though he had nothing to do with it and claim in the PR it was RDM with that single screenshot.

There's quite a few things that could be happening in the screenshot provided, and it is nearly impossible to capture an entire situation with one single screenshot.
That's why we recommend recording your evidence, if not that take a bunch of screenshots that will make the rulebreakage clear.

It really isnt because you dont have the proof of an SRU shooting or killing the man, BUT in proppushing, its usually clear if a vehicle, person + prop are touching
It is fairly clear however again there could be numerous reasons for this.
However I'll give the accused until the end of the day to reply, if he fails to present himself on this thread I'll approve it with a minor blacklist.
I was on Corleone at the time, but I'm pretty sure I was inside of the building on the right in the image when this happened. I'd like to kindly point out that Tavish and Narc are extremely childish and power hungry. They screenshot everything they see and then cherry pick screenshots to get people banned just because they don't like them. Same thing happened to me, they came over to my base and started "measuring" my walls without saying a word just trying to silently get proof of >4m tall walls to post a BR. They didn't bother with actually talking to me, and I'm pretty sure they didn't bother talking to Kai about the supposed "proppushing" when it happened. They're just little cowards that hide behind their false authority on this forum. 

basically, tavish and narc are not nice people.

I'd also like to use my little bit of a voice in this post to complain about the justice system on fearless, because it assumes everyone who participates on the server also has a forum account and that they also check the forums daily for BR's on themselves. Agorith said himself "there isn't enough evidence here" and then right after said "well, we don't have enough evidence, but if the guy doesn't show up to defend himself, Narc and Tavish's egos get boosted for free!"

this BR is stupid and narc and tavish should be ashamed of themselves.
You just let kai base with us without even asking the 2 of us if we are okay with it, he then proceeded to "roast us" by your words, which we were not okay with, and we DID speak with you about the walls being too high, you called me a "Walking rule wikipedia" yourself. It has nothing to do with our egos, its about us being offended.
Lmfao I actually can't believe they spun this into a PR just because they are angry or some sht. So we were basing in that building, and the nature of the base had the cars cramped in once side of the pavement area. This forced some of the cars to be cramped behind others with no way of getting out unless the ones in front move, similar to a driveway. The screenshot above was taken AFTER I moved the car out of the way, which previously was pinning my BMW in the parking spot. I asked buddy who owned to move it in radio and he replied with something along the lines of "do it yourself" and I was like wtf does this man want me to do. So he ends up not doing shit to move it so I literally spawn a bucket to nudge it out of the way, about to where the screenshot is taken. I don't know since when nudging a stuck car out of the way I against the rules but if that is not a allowed then persecute me to high hell, but if was definitely not a prop abuse or mingey act that they make it out to be, I needed to do it to further my own RP in a sense, and it didn't harm anyone. They told me to do it myself so I have no clue why they are posting this PR, they also had no visible issues with it at the time.