unban request -Posting for Cookiro-
Rainbow 
Posting for Cookiro, he is forum banned. 

Your name:
Cookiro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Your ban ID: 72445

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: RDM x3, D/C to avoid me, Rejoining with a different name. /extended by Pear. @10th ban, added staff disrespect.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: Alright, first of all, It was not RDM as I had a reason to raid the checkpoint. It was government controlled therefore I had thought that the president was inside due to the laws. The laws were raidable as far as I recall. I did not disconnect to avoid you, I simply reconected, however I did start playing music for the hell of it. And yes, I admit to changing my name aswell as staff disrespect. However, I can assure you that this wont happen again. If I would be able to get unbanned, I would accept a blacklist from weapons for around fifty hours or so, as I agree, my ban was justified, once again, thank you for reading this. Aswell as, I only have ten bans and a perm however people such as Dimitris have fifteen bans, and his fifteenth ban is three months.
I fail to see why you should be unbanned. You were literally only here to break the rules and to troll staff members.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Copy/paste from Cookiro.

That was earlier, I've changed and I can re-assure you this, I will do anything to prove it, I can aswell take a very long blacklist from weapons or anything of sort, I just really miss this server and I will do anything to come back.
I'd just like to point out something you've said:

Quote:It was government controlled therefore I had thought that the president was inside

Quote:I had thought that the president was inside

Quote:I had thought
You had no clue he was in there. You assumed. You randomly killed people in the checkpoint.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You brought the ban on your self. It was originally one month however you changed that to a perm, so don't bring other peoples bans in to this. You've got no one except your self to blame. I personally do not feel you're ready to come back, with that being said i will deny this unban request.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]