UBR -> IGNIS Yellow
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] IGNIS Yellow

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:1:165339698

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 73172

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL:M] Reebs

[b]Reason:[/b] "Backseat Administrating"

[b]Involved:[/b] kessikassi

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] I did not backseat administrate and I was banned due to misunderstanding of the moderator/admin as he took the scene in the wrong context. When I tried to explain the moderator/admin still did not understan and therefore banned me before I could explain the context.

I was RPing as a homeless man in my shelter and a cop called "kessikassi" came up to me and hit me using a baton multiple times. He then handcuffed me and hit me as I was trying to contact an admin. Then he shot me and I survived. Another cop came up
(I can't remember his name) and said to kessikassi:

"Why did you shoot this man?"

Kessikassi then ran away and as he ran away I told the guy why kessikassi shot me, so I said:

"rdm"
"he is a minge"

The admin/moderator ([FL:M] Reebs) then put me on a roof and he thought I was backseat administrating as he thought that this happened:

He thought the second cop came up to me and asked me

"Why did you shoot this man?"

He thought I responded with:

"rdm"
"he is a minge"

As an excuse to why I shot him (I didn't shoot anyone, I didn't even have ammo for my pistols/a gun equipped)

Then I tried to explain to him that he misunderstood and he banned me after me trying to explain it multiple times.
Messed this one up please look at this one: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74119
Duplicate thread.

Closed.