UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name)[FL:RP]Dimitris

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)
STEAM_0:0:127839448

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)73159

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL:M] Generation

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)BRA (74028) - FearRP, NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)Ok so about the nlr i admit that but there was shots fired and thats why i went away and you cant see that at the videos so the guy edited the video and putted on only the parts that the staff needs to see to get me banned
Regarding the NLR, there is nothing to add, the video evidence shows everything and user confessed the NLR breakage. Regarding FearRP, video evidence also shows that there has been violation of the rules: The user concerned fled under threat of a lethal weapon. Now about the bans record of the user, he has already been 14 times suspended including 5 times for FearRP; add the last ban (15th one) whichs count as the sixth infringement of FearRP. I really DO NOT see a reason to why the user should be unbanned.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
-Involved, posted the ban request

If you look further down in my ban request. I posted the whole video. Clearly showing you nlrd multiple times and you also FearRPing. Don't lie, but look further than the 1st video.
Generation asked the whole video. So I showed everything from where we executed you, up until you running into our base to get your car back. (after the FearRP)

Please don't say I have edited the footage to not show me breaking any rules. Or to make it seem you broke any rules. Thanks

-If being involved in the BR does not allow me to post here. I am sorry.
With all of the above being said and having reviewed the full footage it is clear you were violating several rules.
I suggest after your ban expires you take a different path as otherwise it'll result in a permanent suspension.

Denied.