[FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:70457151

Time in GMT
~11:30 GMT
Server
[FL] Fearless [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL]

Summary:
He arrived at my house asked if he could search my place because "he tought my walls are suspicious".
I told him there are no law against high walls.
He didn't listen and continued to convince me to open my gate via voice chat.
i continued to deny him the entrance to my property.
Basically he was ignoring me because I assume he just wanted to search my property for reasons unknown to me.

He then issued a search warrant without valid evidence of any crime or lawbreak.
The warrant was approved and he cuffed me and waltz'ed in.

This all happened without any kind of "RP" like 'shows his badge' or similiar.

Evidence:
Issuing the warrant:

[Image: T44meBV.jpg]

His name:
[Image: Ov4IZ4z.jpg]

Laws at that time:
[Image: oBoqjzO.jpg]
Its always suspicious when one has their walls extremely high, they were three times the character model height... If you expected me just to 'ignore' it, you thought wrong...

All i did was search the property, cuffed you momentarily and then left after doing so, causing you no harm.

EDIT: you also stated that the walls are incredibly high due to a neighbours dog, however the house you live in was a detached property therefore i had reason to believe you were lying and trying to cover something up.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-13-2016, 11:54 AM)Ratatoskr Wrote: Its always suspicious when one has their walls extremely high, they were three times the character model height... If you expected me just to 'ignore' it, you thought wrong...
I don't expect you to ignore, I expect you to abide the law.
Your job was 'detective' not 'corrupt' or anything similiar.

All i did was search the property, cuffed you momentarily and then left after doing so, causing you no harm.
You did so without a valid reason, with no roleplay at all, just because you wanted to.
To me this is not an acceptable behaviour for a roleplay so I created this report.

EDIT: you also stated that the walls are incredibly high due to a neighbours dog, however the house you live in was a detached property therefore i had reason to believe you were lying and trying to cover something up.
I tried to roleplay this but you ignored this.
That the other player disconnected 5 minutes before was unfortunate and I was unaware of that.
(08-13-2016, 12:02 PM)Geralt Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 11:54 AM)Ratatoskr Wrote: Its always suspicious when one has their walls extremely high, they were three times the character model height... If you expected me just to 'ignore' it, you thought wrong...
I don't expect you to ignore, I expect you to abide the law.
Your job was 'detective' not 'corrupt' or anything similiar.

You did so without a valid reason, with no roleplay at all, just because you wanted to.
To me this is not an acceptable behaviour for a roleplay so I created this report.

I tried to roleplay this but you ignored this.
That the other player disconnected 5 minutes before was unfortunate and I was unaware of that.

Thats fair enough. however i saw a high wall and it looked suspicious... therefore i investigated - Hence 'Detective'

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
May i ask you a question, why would you tell him a story and not expect him to investigate it? After all his job is a detective.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Seems more like a missunderstanding than anything.

Regardless even if it were very much a random warrant on you etc, I would've solved the situation ingame with a simple demote.
Nothing worth punishing over.

Denied.