Report: Torkel
Photo 
[img]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/104428937/760/remote/4000/screenshots/20160813013522_1.jpg[/img]Name of player: Torkel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43998732

Time in GMT: 11:30

Server: v4b1/v33x

Summary: So he was saying I d/ced to get rid of my NLR after he killed me the first time he tried to rob me, but I pressed the disagree button by mistake and got d/ced. I drove nearby to where I died and he came up to me and said I was breaking NLR. I stepped of my RV and was going to explain some things before going on away from the NLR area. But then as I started to type he pulls out a gun on me and tries to rob me again. But this time he was a citizen, so I told him he can't rob as a citizen. But then he ran away for a bit and changed his job name to "Redneck" then said "Now I can rob you". I said "No, you can't change your job mid robbery"  but then he said "Yes, I just did so I can rob you". And so he counts down from 10 and shoots me while I was typing in LOOC. 

Evidence:[Image: xC5wdNS.jpg]
[Image: FP4cHzv.jpg]

Requesting further evidence if possible.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-13-2016, 01:38 AM)Reebs Wrote: Requesting further evidence if possible.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Haven't got any more :/
Player Report

Approved

Player has been found guilty for FailRP having a weapon as Citizen and will be puninished for his actions.
Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Moved