[FL:M] Brikaas
Name of player: [FL:M] Brikaas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: At around 11.35 PM GMT +2

Server: V4B1

Summary:
  1. (I'm not going to admin report him due to it being failRP, not going to bother writing a paragraph about how he abused his position)Alright this is the scenario, me and my friend were standing near the lake just hanging out.Then I spotted Brikaas holding a shotgun in a public space at the fishing pier that which is a hotspot for traffic and other players due to it being the easiest fishing spot (to reach and to find) and also it's on a big road between the hospital, lake and Corleone estate.He was aiming the shotgun at a person who was using the same clothes as that friend that I met beforehand this all went down.So I grabbed my tranquilizer took position and shot him just when he shot (the dude), because I tried to scare him off and save my friend.Eventually I found out that it wasn't my friend.So Brikaas was grabbed me and beamed up into the air, then he started telling me what I did wrong and when he was done and I did my side of the story I was asking why he was doing it in a public place. He then tried to avoid the question and eventually just gave me the shortest answer ever trying to say it isn't a public place.However as I explained earlier I've given many arguments why it is indeed a public place.(I know that i was wrong and im not asking you to remove my blacklist but this was bothering me.)

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/9SHde
I fail to see anything that wouldn't be allowed,
As I've told you, it was the end of a very long Family RP that had some "trouble" during their stay at the Villa's.
[FL:M] Generation which played the Uncle and Brother of my wife has been killed just like the rest of my family due that they saw to much.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(08-12-2016, 10:45 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I fail to see anything that wouldn't be allowed,
As I've told you, it was the end of a very long Family RP that had some "trouble" during their stay at the Villa's.
[FL:M] Generation which played the Uncle and Brother of my wife has been killed just like the rest of my family due that they saw to much.

So that allows you to kill someone at a public place, please stop avoiding the problem.
'Avoiding the problem'

Nothing is being avoided within what I wrote, I was stating the story and RP reason behind the made actions.
Everything was done with a valid RP reason, as we had a major backgroundRP setup to it.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(08-12-2016, 11:02 PM)Brikaas Wrote: 'Avoiding the problem'

Nothing is being avoided within what I wrote, I was stating the story and RP reason behind the made actions.
Everything was done was vallid and allowed RP wise.

Im not talking about you being allowed to shoot him, im talking about you shooting someone at a public place where alot of cops patrol seems failrp to me.
What exactly is wrong with killing someone at the lake? Countless Mafia RPs kill people at the lake using various tools.

I see nothing wrong with Brikaas killing Generation at that specific location.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-12-2016, 11:25 PM)Reebs Wrote: What exactly is wrong with killing someone at the lake? Countless Mafia RPs kill people at the lake using various tools.

I see nothing wrong with Brikaas killing Generation at that specific location.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

Will they do it at bright daylight with alot of people watching them doing so?
No.
This BR will be denied due to the following 2 reasons:

- Unsufficient evidence of situation actually occuring

- Regardless of the insufficient evidence, whilst the spot at lake might is considered open to the public this doesn't instantly leave it with being a spot nobody can get killed at.
There's many public spots on v4b1 that would be considered public however if it's not in the middle of the city or it doesn't have a group of people standing around watching it's not really
seen as FailRP.

Denied.