UBR Adam James
You said that you didnt care about the perm was when you opened the server to public again and called it applejack because it was after the 48 hours given to change the gamemode but you just changed the name to applejack. And how was i harrasing you by saying That its sad to see someone so power horny that they can leave the contributor team for a dev on LF. You later started calling me kissass and asking me how old i was, when i told you how old i was you started say "Yea i was as inmature as you when i was in your age, dont worry you will grow up".
Its pretty self explainatory when you dont answer my question, if the contributor programme is corrupt why are our current contributors not resigning? And you later responded with "Because they are kissasses, like you".
Now let me ask you how you can be a kissass if you are a contributor for a community?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Thank you all for your input. Please refrain from posting until Snowred says otherwise*.

Thanks.

* Adam excluded
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You played with fire constantly and got burned, seems like nothing but fairness to me.
"I never asked how old you where, Perqe did, https://gyazo.com/7dadec6f307ec675e181543e95f5821a and https://gyazo.com/54e74913567e25df85cf8c739f7b949c I do remember him doing so however he did it via mic, not chat. Now post where I said that. Stop lying in the court house. https://gyazo.com/986b3de8b1918265f4a4ee9097b4610c"
Hello Adam,

We gave the whole staff team an official warning on your own forums, you all knew the consequences of using CityRp on your servers. You changed back to Applejack in order to avoid being banned as apparently the team did not want to be banned. However, after a few days I got a few messages from different people telling me you were using CityRP on your servers once again. I decided to join the servers and see if it was correct, after being online I talked with you on steam where you directly said "Feel free to ban us" as you knew you broke the agreement.
I fail to see how you come back here today, posting an unban request a few days after saying "feel free to ban us" and expect us to give you another chance already?
Image from steam chat 7th of August:
[Image: e6a89712e5cb760272bb5f67652de90e.png]

Please send all the evidence you did not show in the thread, it seems like you did not send it to me.
Please only post if you have something vital to add to the case.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-11-2016, 04:48 PM)DankNukem Wrote: ---Not involved---

-snip-

Firstly, I do not understand how "both communities go back to normal," because there isn't much left of L*wful. Secondly, Adam, you were the one to announce that you had gone back to CityRP again.
[Image: bDYTvQT.png]
Posting for brother

also autism and I have no clue how to quote so this is directed to Create and Snowredwolf

Adam; 'Do not post unless you have something valuable to add to the UBR. You've already posted this image once, now do as the staff team said and stop posting. As for snowred, as it says, me, insert and Falcao was against it, as Perqe didn't vote. Insert, me and Falcao voted No (Perqe would've as well, if he was online at the time_. However I did start to vote, so I am to blame for that as a staff member and a contributor got pissed that we switched to Applejack.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Hello Adam,

I'm going to deny this unban request on the following grounds:
  • We gave the whole community a warning that staff would be permanently suspended from Fearless services unless they resigned or the gamemode would be changed.
  • After changing to Applejack you were within a position in the team who decided to reupload CityRP to the servers.
  • You even confronted me and said "Feel free to ban us" after changing to CityRP again, only a few days later you are back to appeal your ban.
With that being said, denied.