Volvo (Truck)
I'm currently dissatisfied, because I bought expensive truck that is worst compare to cheaper Scania.
So Volvo:
-Have no lights.
-Slower than Scania.
-Can't horn ® in firstperson view.

In this case I would like to ask to upgrade/fix the Volvo or give me a refund for it.

With Best Regards,
KuLa
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Kahjo
don't think they give refunds for vehicles.
And they should, for providing false description.
[Image: 20160812132041_1.jpg]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Just because one person managed to get a refund because they accidently bought donator twice, doesn't mean that the staff team are going to give out refunds to everyone that expects it. Why don't you take this, in character, and sell it in the market.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(08-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Create Wrote: Just because one person managed to get a refund because they accidently bought donator twice, doesn't mean that the staff team are going to give out refunds to everyone that expects it. Why don't you take this, in character, and sell it in the market.

Lads.. hes talking about me

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(08-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Create Wrote: Just because one person managed to get a refund because they accidently bought donator twice, doesn't mean that the staff team are going to give out refunds to everyone that expects it. Why don't you take this, in character, and sell it in the market.
Just because you didn't checked the dates. But I appreciate your input
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk

Seriously what even is this post about?

Where does it state that is the reason he's getting a refund? He's gave valid points to the fact the truck is not what it was made out to be and the market lies.

Stop thinking you know best about everything, it's really making people dislike you.

I agree with Kula, I had the Scania once and it completely outdone the Volvo.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Ratatoskrr
When the trucks came out, i bougth the Volvo with all of my money, i only had like $500.000, so i only had $75.000 left, which i saved for a trailer for another time, since i dind't knew which one to buy.

I got so dissapointet of the truck, its really slow, and i don't like thats its just small and all flat.

I had to sell the truck and my Mercedes, in order to buy the Kensworth i have now, which i really love, it's a beast.

I agree with you, it should be changed, or updated.

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Doctor KuLa