Summer 2016 - UK Weather
Thumbs Down 
What a fucking terrible state of affairs the UK has been in this summer. The fucking weather this last summer has been absolutely rancid, non stop pishing rain majority of the time.

How have you spent your 3 days of sunshine lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
yh cos u scotland m8.

It's been pretty decent down in London this summer. Next week is meant to be warm (30ish).
Regards,
aviator
Pretty sure it's just you in Scotland because down here it's not been raining like as much at all. But hey I wish I was up there because I prefer the cold/rain over the heat any day.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Marty
Have fun with your shit weather, I'm on holiday in Europe for 2 weeks.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Oi maties

Fuck off.

Jokes weather has been shite this summer more so than others, we had cracking weather in May time and I was like this summer will be a belter.

Literally it's snowed once as well.

Weather in Ireland is just as shite I hear, so that's always good to hear lol
I mean fuck, Scotland produced enough renewal energy in a day to power the full of Scotland for an other day !!

That's how fucking windy it is up here
Earlier in July it was boiling, I got burnt all over in just 3 hours. But now it's just muggy, but with gray skies.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
There was a stage of around 3 days where it was hot hot at like 30 degrees, then summer was over if you ask me.

Although overall it's not been bad, it's been an average 20+ degrees so it's still been hot.
Welcome to Britain i guess...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
It's all good. Looking forward to this shit...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/...-541532690