My TS channel
Some funny staff member keeps editing my TS channel name without permission.

I think it was two days ago Agorith edited it from "A Falc's channel" to "Falc's channel" without my permission, I come on again now and it's changed again the same edit.

Can you not? Seriously. You've got no reason to edit my channel at all, nothing is wrong with it and quite frankly it's pissing my off that a certain staff member thinks they have a right to edit it when I'm offline without an actual reason to.

So yeah, can you stop now.

Edit: Also when it gets edited it gets dragged down back to "F" in the alphabetical order, not that it bothers me but it got me thinking. Me having "A Falc's channel" puts me above KimmyPanda meaning she is not top of the list and considering that is where most people hangout including staff, is this why you keep taking the "A" out? So I'm not at the top, pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.
2 days ago or so I've sorted the channels alphabetically again, when I noticed ''Falc's Channel'' got renamed to ''A Falc's Channel'' to avoid the alphabetizing thing Snowred decided to do.
I did rename it to it's original long used name and put it back.

However seems another staff member noticed that apparently you had done so again and moved you back again today, I wasn't the one that did so.