Report: DevilDog
Name of player: DevilDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181309500

Time in GMT: GMT +1

Server: v2d

Summary: A person by the name of Roberto Sherlingo got RDMed whilst he was mugging a person on the road.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79ETqv7...e=youtu.be
you know he means buisness when half the video is Intro, btw love your voice Rezy my brother in arms

As you can see i was RDM'ed by Devildog i believe he came out of his house because him and FOR MOTHER RUSSIA is stam msg'ing each other, also kinda off topic but i believe that devildog is Double accounting since he has 4 hours runs around with a GALIL ARM and know alot of the rules since he is always ready to tell people whats wrong and right in ooc chat but sadly does not follow the rules himself.... but omg that guys voice beutifull..... "Im afraid my friend... that was kinda RDM"
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
OK let me see here. I want to know why the BMD killed him.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I attacked him because he hit my friend as you can see and i didn't want him to die

Devildog told me to post this
Okay. First of all, I'm seeing FailRP right in front of my eyes. Working with a criminal as a mechanic and then actually assaulting the guy being mugged... Come on now. You should know better than that.

As for Devildog, I can see that you're a new player. You can't just go and kill someone because they punch your friend. Please consider this as a warning for the future as it can get you in trouble.

Thank you.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]