[Announcement] CDC Virus epidemic rp.
Hello Fearless and Event participants!

Now as all of you are probably aware by now, Insert unfortunately, has been permanently suspended from Fearless and of course one of the side effects of this is that his event would not have been able to work due to him not being able to finish the planning, dupes etc....

However, I come to you with good news! The event is still going to happen. Insert has so very kindly handed the Event over to me and I am going to finish what he has started.

Now here is what is going to happen, I am going to make a brand new thread which will be up on the Event forum by tonight. Everyone who has already applied and are on the current Roster for the event will not be required to re-apply. I will also be applying leaders to the various roles which will be done soon; if anyone wishes to be a Leader of your branch please let me know. I am going to get to work on the dupes for the event and hopefully have them all finished by the end of the week. I will also be contacting the Staff team for Permission to use V2D.

Thankyou all for your patience and welcome once again to the event.
Hooray! \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/
Awesome Nj!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Nice!
Hmm I might join
Cool idea
nice meme