Time/Date: 06-08-2016, 00:09 British time

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Name of Administrator: [FL] Agorith

Evidence:
Video shows what rules were broken

Evidence provided by GHOSTK1LL3R

Avgar stating that the molotovs was given using admin powers:
[Image: TpizQ1Z.png]
I would like to state this to the following SA’s who are going to be dealing with this case:
The following is an excerpt from Agorith from the alternate AA case found here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid610185

Did I not say I''ll accept my punishment which I should receive as other players would get a ban for this aswell?
I believe I did.
I simply claim to still wanting to contribute as an administrator to Fearless as I am fond of doing so.

I would like to speak directly to those that will be dealing with this case.
I just don’t see how the community can trust you in such a position any more or the admins. Regardless of you ‘being intoxicated’ doesn’t in any way mean that you should get away with abusing your admin powers. I honestly fail to see how an excuse such as ‘being intoxicated’ in any regard means that you should get away with click ‘q’ then finding the molotovs and spamming them because you were ‘intoxicated’. How can you be trusted to not come back on ‘intoxicated’? Heck, how do we even know you were ‘intoxicated’ I just see this as an excuse that you’re claiming to get out of what-ever punishment might be coming your way or to pull on pity string.

From you doing this once, how does the admin team know you won’t do this again? How does the admin team know you haven’t done this before for that matter? The whole point of an administrator is that you can be trusted with the powers given to you. Regardless if you were ‘intoxicated’ or not you have abused the power intrusted to you by the administrator team and by those in the community who rely on you to moderate the servers they play on. You can apologise all you like for this but that doesn’t mean you can be trusted anymore.

This is my message to the admins; and this is exactly what I meant by why I have been removed from the community and the reasoning for what I have ‘said’ because of exactly what Agorith has done. If you want to contact me in any way you know where to find me.

-Ghost
Requesting uncut and unedited version of video provided.
- Official statement regarding this case -

I've analyzed the video and I've come to the conclusion that Agorith has indeed abused his powers, based on the following facts:
  • Powergaming: changing job to participate raid while in the middle of it.
  • Throwing (spawned in) molotovs randomly.

The following accusations are not proven by video footage (video was edited):
  • Using admin powers to get inside the house
Agorith is not known as an abusive admin, but known as someone who's very active and helpful to players. It is Agorith's first abuse action and even though this was a result of the consumption of alcohol, a punishment will be given: 1 week stripped from admin powers in-game. This starts at August 07 2016, 8:20 UTC and will end August 14 2016, 8:20 UTC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.