Unban request
Your name: (Skid,Daylight or CH33S3B4LLS)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77408047

Your ban ID: 70894

Banned by: Lesanka

Reason: Mass RDM, advertising another community

Involved: (Alex ( who is banned).)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was banned for 50 days originally for mass rdm, i have been banned now for about 3 months. I did my time for that and i am not here to ask to be unbanned from that. The main reason I want to be unbanned is that i was banned for advertising another server, when i was getting banned because i knew i would not see my friends i said i will be on lime light if you want me. But i was banned for advertising when i never said join the server it is great... Also i did not call it Cityrp 2 which is how people would find it, I had said "Limelight" which is not a way for people who do not already know about it to go on there server and i feel I was wrongly banned all i was trying to do was tell my friends where i would be if they wanted me and i was banned because of it i never said at anypoint join this i just put it towards my friend saying if you want me i will be on so and so. I understand why you would want to ban me, but i have spent to much time "816 hours" on this server and I did not mean to dis populate it.   
Awaiting input from the banning administrator in this situation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I scoured through the olden logs and here's your last message before getting banned.

[1459857038,"[L²:RP]Skid","STEAM_0:1:77408047","","","say","\/\/ Join lime light to see mah","","",""]
[1459857070,"[L²:RP]Skid","STEAM_0:1:77408047","","","disconnect"," Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban.","","",""]

Not exactly 'another community' as you state, is it? If we let that slide then it's quite easy to thinly veil advertisements of any kind.
'I'm not gonna play anymore guys, but check out my website/youtube/instagram, handle is X'
User did not reply after posting evidence of misunderstanding.

User was also not fully honest or truthful in their UBR, therefore, this UBR is not denied.