Sister taken to hospital?
Update:

My sister is home, But the doctors are telling us that she is suffering from Internal bleeding and if the medication doesn't kick in by tomorrow then we will have to go back up to consider getting surgery
hello

Damn. Well. The medication will work, don't worry.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Don't worry. Everything will be okay.
Some 3dgy kids trying to be relevant. Sit the fuck down and have some respect for yourself and Kenny, he opened up about something that concerned and worried him. He doesn't need your shit. If you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself and stfu. Kenny, I sincerely hope that your sister gets better soon.
Eggplant
The following 5 users Like blu's post:
  • Nadrickk, Decay, Random, Reebs, mgdwszx
(08-05-2016, 12:19 AM)blu Wrote: Some 3dgy kids trying to be relevant. Sit the fuck down and have some respect for yourself and Kenny, he opened up about something that concerned and worried him. He doesn't need your shit. If you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself and stfu. Kenny, I sincerely hope that your sister gets better soon.

It has nothing to do with being edgy, nor being a kid. I'm simpy trying to prove a point. At the end of the day none of you really cares. Infact you're just filling this kid up with empty words. Because after two minutes you will be sitting on your ass wanking off to midget p0rn, because none of you would be sitting like "Holy shit, after reading that.. It really got me thinking.. I better donate to his sister". At the end of the day, you guys are just fucking lying straight up to this kid's face. Because let's face it. None of you cares about his sister. And don't try to act like you are actually worried. #Modhunting2k16
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Prosto
Lets wait and see for people who will reply to mist with something like "oh we care, we care and you should stfu"
Hipocrites
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Mist
Triggered
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • mgdwszx
(08-05-2016, 12:53 AM)Immo Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:36 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:19 AM)blu Wrote: Some 3dgy kids trying to be relevant. Sit the fuck down and have some respect for yourself and Kenny, he opened up about something that concerned and worried him. He doesn't need your shit. If you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself and stfu. Kenny, I sincerely hope that your sister gets better soon.

It has nothing to do with being edgy, nor being a kid. I'm simpy trying to prove a point. At the end of the day none of you really cares. Infact you're just filling this kid up with empty words. Because after two minutes you will be sitting on your ass wanking off to midget p0rn, because none of you would be sitting like "Holy shit, after reading that.. It really got me thinking.. I better donate to his sister". At the end of the day, you guys are just freaking lying straight up to this kid's face. Because let's face it. None of you cares about his sister. And don't try to act like you are actually worried. #Modhunting2k16

We feel sorry for the kid, and wants to give some optimistic words going his way. nothings wrong with that. I dont get why some selfish 13 year olds has to sit here, spitting shit and negativity around. In those kind of threads, wheter its true or not, you shut up if you have nothing good to say. Thats it.

Don't start making false assumptions, ok? We don't want a flamewar, now do we? Please keep your tone or I will have to report you to the Fearless Administration.

Mist
Fearless Donator

EDIT: Lmao Immo starting to harass me over PMs.
Wow. Some people are fucking heartless. Funny to see who says that people are mod hunting. Just goes to show how badly they want the position themselves.

OT: Hope your sister gets better bro. Most people actually do care. Hence why they post their positive comments.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 7 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • King Kickass, MacTavish, Random, Jonas, NJperry, mgdwszx, Nadrickk
I'm sorry about your sister mate. They'll get her through this don't worry.  Smile
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • mgdwszx