Error 0x80000003
So, I had created an earlier thread about my Garry's Mod crashing.
I've been looking for about 10 hours now, And I've found something.
I decided to make a new thread because my last thread got compleetly off topic and I like to keep things organized so I made this thread.

I located a dump file, Which said the following:
''The thread tried to read or write to a virtual adress for which it does not have acces.'' (Error code: 0xC0000005)
I solved this by moving my Steam from my D drive to my C drive. This took a whole night.

When I woke up it was done and I was ready to play Garry's Mod.
Funny enough, It crashed again and yet again I checked the dump file.
But this time something changed. The dump file now sais:
''A breakpoint was encountered'' (Error code: 0x80000003)

So I fixed the first one, But now the second one is accuring.
What the best thing is is that theres nothing to be found on google about this error being related to Garry's Mod in any specific way. It happens on single player, Multiplayer and everything. PC specs are not a problem at all and all my drivers are 100% up to date.

What is this? Why is it doing this?
Any help? thanks!
Accepted Ban Requests: (12)
67877 , 67875, 67874 , 67873 , 68294 , 68293 , 68292 , 68291 , 68405 , 68663 , 68994 , 72913 , 
Denied Ban Requests: (1)
You could always upload the related dump files here http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/ and link it here.
Maybe someone here notices something in there.
Try running in administrator mode or compatibility mode for an older version of windows
http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?...aD5841qFNU=

Theres the link Smile
67877 , 67875, 67874 , 67873 , 68294 , 68293 , 68292 , 68291 , 68405 , 68663 , 68994 , 72913 , 
Could you elaborate a little more when and how the crashing occurs?

First of all do you have any mods/addons installed on gmod? If so, get rid of them by unsubscribing and uninstalling them on gmod's main menu or steam workshop and then go in gmod's addons folder and make sure the addons are gone (if not, delete manually). You could also try (re)subscribing to the community's addons on steam workshop.

The issue you're having can be caused by numerous reasons, but we can start trying to fix it by updating your graphics card drivers since they seem to be last year's edition.
Download the crimson beta drivers from the bottom of this site. I recommend you to delete the old ones completely before proceeding with the update.

There's also a hotfix from microsoft to the issue which you can download here if it hasn't automatically been applied to your computer.

Although this could be caused by a registry related issue which you can try to get rid of by using a registry fixer program of sorts.
Try ccleaner's registry issue fix feature

If all else fails, reinstall the game by also deleting the whole game's folder manually after having used steam's uninstall feature.
(08-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Joulle Wrote: Could you elaborate a little more when and how the crashing occurs?

First of all do you have any mods/addons installed on gmod? If so, get rid of them by unsubscribing and uninstalling them on gmod's main menu or steam workshop and then go in gmod's addons folder and make sure the addons are gone (if not, delete manually). You could also try (re)subscribing to the community's addons on steam workshop.

The issue you're having can be caused by numerous reasons, but we can start trying to fix it by updating your graphics card drivers since they seem to be last year's edition.
Download the crimson beta drivers from the bottom of this site. I recommend you to delete the old ones completely before proceeding with the update.

There's also a hotfix from microsoft to the issue which you can download here if it hasn't automatically been applied to your computer.

Although this could be caused by a registry related issue which you can try to get rid of by using a registry fixer program of sorts.
Try ccleaner's registry issue fix feature

If all else fails, reinstall the game by also deleting the whole game's folder manually after having used steam's uninstall feature.

Ill try to update the driver with that site, But ive deleted my gmod long ago and ive unsubscribed and all that so that didnt work, But ill try the driver now.

It crashes in 1 minute - 30 minutes, It usually doesnt last longer than 30 minutes and mostly at 10 minutes.