LF?
Not yet, however talking about that topic is apparently not allowed and I'll tell you now that your Thread will be closed by Agorith or Jan (or someone else lol)
(08-04-2016, 01:11 AM)DreeBott Wrote: Not yet, however talking about that topic is apparently not allowed and I'll tell you now that your Thread will be closed by Agorith or Jan (or someone else lol)

The Community is not being banned or anything unless they break any other rule. They are not breaking Tos at this moment in time.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Random
(08-04-2016, 12:07 AM)Create Wrote: The Community has decided to go forth and use the gamemode 'Applejack'. Now they need not to be permanently banned as they are not using a copyrighted leaked version of CityRP. I hope that has answered your question.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
British Donator

Lawyer at it again.

British Donor
Rat
Triggered.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 7 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Ghost, Haarek, aviator, Coffee, Greed^, Zecon, Arkten
(08-04-2016, 01:34 AM)Ratatoskr Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 12:07 AM)Create Wrote: The Community has decided to go forth and use the gamemode 'Applejack'. Now they need not to be permanently banned as they are not using a copyrighted leaked version of CityRP. I hope that has answered your question.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
British Donator

Lawyer at it again.

British Donor
Rat
Triggered.

Mate you just got roasted more than SoulRipper
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
No

Regards
Marty
Fearless Donator
Scottish
European
Earthling
Human Being
Galactic Creature
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck
I suggest this tread be closed before it turns into another shit storm

Regards,
Coffee
British Fearless Contributor
Coffee Drinker
Also Triggered 
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Luna
(08-04-2016, 10:12 AM)SelfCreeper5 Wrote: Im not joining that AppleJack crap

Good for you; you actually have a right to chose what you want, believe it or not.

As for the thread, we started using applejack with extreme modifications done to the gamemode so none of us get permabanned, plus it means we created something original rather than copied off another community, which I admit, we are at blame for.
(however tbh it seems dickish to attempt and permaban a whole staff team rather than just the owner of the community, but it doesn't matter anymore.)
Using copyrighted material and make them freely accessable for the public is illegal. If Soul really wanted to, you'd be in BIG trouble. Now pls dont talk about that LL bs. Temar and Soul had an agreement, their were (more or less) permitted to use an modify the gamemode.
Thread closed to prevent unnecessary drama: the question of TS has been answered.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.