Giveaways - ?
(08-03-2016, 11:10 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 10:23 PM)Falc Wrote: Yeah just think I managed it, anyone can... Apart from GreeD^, that ship has sailed.

Not trying to lick anyone's ass but i think GreeD^ would make a decent mod, why has his ship sailed Sad?

The ship has sailed not because of a lack of abilities, but because enough staff members have negative opinions of him to make those chances next to nothing.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Falc
Shitting on the shitpost.
dangit im now gonna close my no mans sky giveaway and take it for myself :c
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Emil
Reel in the lines captain.

We got a few bites from these salty fish.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Captain Barry
I had the thought of giving away Grand Theft Auto V, but now I changed my mind cause of this thread. I don't want everyone getting the wrong idea.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Jonas
(08-04-2016, 06:58 AM)Merle Wrote: I had the thought of giving away Grand Theft Auto V, but now I changed my mind cause of this thread. I don't want everyone getting the wrong idea.

Just give the game to me!
(08-04-2016, 06:58 AM)Merle Wrote: I had the thought of giving away Grand Theft Auto V, but now I changed my mind cause of this thread. I don't want everyone getting the wrong idea.

Do what you want, it's your money at the end of the day. Whether or not there are other motives behind it only you know.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]