Unban [Replaced]
Your name: martinkordi

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:138078202

Your ban ID: Don't know?

Banned by: Hitman

Reason: Admin disrespect

Involved: Hitman and 2 other admins

Why we should unban you: Well I was playing and suddenly cop stopped by and said " OUT! " I went out and what he did is randomly tazed me, handcuffed me and Warranted me " Didn't see chat for some reason and I didn't see the reason " and after that he said " gogogogo, you are free " or something closer to that.

What he ment by that is he wanted me to " Survive ".

Problems are coming now where I asked Admin in admin chat if they could help me because I was haunted by cops without a reason. After about 15 - 30 Minutes noone answers. I was near Corleons and I spotted a black car with 3 man inside. I stopped by if they could help me and these were 3 admins, One of them was Hitman.
What I did is I asked him if he could help me as I Was calling for help about 15-30 min and what hitman did is said, No. I am busy Roleplaying. After that I said Fuck you once and I apologize about that as I was really pissed off and I was trying to run away from cops.

Look I understand, everyone likes to RP and you were into the RP but you are admin, its your god damn job man.

But thats not the reason, the reason is I was banned, For 12 hours. I was expecting a simple warning or maybe a kick or 1 hour man but I got freaking 12 ban hour. I may disrespect you ones and I apologize.

Note : I replaced this thread here as I Was very mad when I posted it accidently in Admin Abuse.
You did not apologize once to me. You got in your car and sped off. If you don't get a response, don't say "fuck you" to an admin. Try posting a player report.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
moved